NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Universal Advanced Techniques  I_vote_lcapUniversal Advanced Techniques  I_voting_barUniversal Advanced Techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Universal Advanced Techniques  I_vote_lcapUniversal Advanced Techniques  I_voting_barUniversal Advanced Techniques  I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Universal Advanced Techniques  Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Universal Advanced Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
Universal Advanced Techniques  Left_bar_bleue55/5000Universal Advanced Techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Universal Advanced Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Universal Advanced Techniques    Universal Advanced Techniques  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Advanced Techniques
After learning the basics, any skilled user of Nen will learn to utilize these advanced techniques. Most of them are achieved by using a combination of the basics. Most Nen users learn Ten, Zetsu, and Ren first before attempting these techniques. The Hatsu, being a Nen-user's individual skill, is often something that a Nen-user will develop gradually over a long period of time.

Gyo
Gyo (凝, Focus) is an advanced application of Ren by which a Nen-user concentrates a larger than normal portion of their aura into one specific body part. Gyo increases the strength of that one body part, but leaves the rest of the body more vulnerable. Gyo is most often used in the eyes, allowing a Nen-user to see aura and things which would otherwise be hidden (e.g. Nen objects hidden by In).

In
In (隱, Conceal) is an advanced form of Zetsu used to almost completely conceal the presence of a Nen-user's aura. In can be used on a Nen-user's Hatsu ability to make it invisible to other Nen-users. In can be countered by using Gyo in the eyes or through En.

En
En (圓, Circle) is an advanced application of Ren and Ten. In Ren, aura usually envelops only a small amount of space around the user's body. En is when one extends their Ren so that their aura extends further than normal, then uses Ten at the same time to give shape to the aura, usually a sphere. Someone using En can feel the shape and movement of anything entering their circle. The downside to this is that it is extremely tiring and draining for the Nen-user to constantly deploy so much aura. Those who master En are typically able to extend their En to a circle of a 50m radius.

Shu
Shu (周, Enfold) is an advanced application of Ten. Shu allows a user of Nen to extend their aura's envelopment onto an object, allowing them to use that object as if it were an extension of their own body. For example, one could useShu to extend their Ten around an object, which would strengthen and protect the object like the way Ren strengthens and protects their body. T

Ken
Ken (堅, Fortify) is the advanced version of the basic Ren technique. Ken is a defensive technique where a Nen-user maintains a state of Ren over their entire body, allowing them to defend against attacks from any direction without the need to use Gyo. Ken is as useful as a defensive position, but is tiring to maintain. Additionally, it is not as strong as Gyo on any given part of the body, since it protects the whole body evenly. Because of that, it is used to guard when one wants to be cautious.

Ko
Ko (硬, Temper) is an enhanced version of Gyo in which all of an individual's aura is concentrated into one particular body part. Zetsu is used to completely stop the flow of Nen in all other parts of the body. This makes that one body part exceptionally powerful, but leaves the rest of the body completely unprotected. This is used by some Nen-users as an offensive technique (a Ko-punch would carry all 100% of your aura with it), but it is a risky move — leaving the rest of one's body unprotected in a fight against another Nen-user is generally not a good idea. Ko results in one's aura creating a high-pitched dissonance, somewhat akin to the sound of metal being ground.

Ryu
Ryu (流, Flow) is the term for real-time use of Gyo (the adjustment of aura concentration in various body parts) by a Nen-user in battle. For example, the use of Gyo to increase the amount of Nen in a fist as one strikes with it, to increase damage done; or to increase the amount of Nen in an arm as it is used to block a blow, for extra defense.

Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com

Universal Advanced Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NXH :: Rules and Information :: Forum Decrees :: All You Need Nen-
Jump to: