NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_vote_lcapContest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_voting_barContest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_vote_lcapContest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_voting_barContest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ยค0
Crafting Exp:
Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Left_bar_bleue36/5000Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) Empty
PostContest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog)

Today I am talking about some ideas I've had for those who are not staff on the forum, to give regular members a chance to earn tokens at a higher rate by encouraging them to search the forums and learning more about the boards to earn tokens.

My current layout is not the approved version as of now, and may change in the future if it is not utilized enough, or it turns out it is granting too many tokens too fast for members. This also includes any possible problems that arise.

The contest is fairly simple. I, as administrator, will place secret codes throughout the forum in various threads and boards. These codes are then found by members searching for them. These codes will be updated for a set amount of time, still being decided. There will be a member limit to how many members actually earn the maximum amount of tokens per contest, as more members find the code the amount of tokens diminishes. This is a first come first served in that way.

There will be anywhere from one to five codes, depending on activity on the forum, and the amount of tokens each individual code is worth.

My first suggestion is to initiate the contest once the forum exits beta testing and opens up to new members. This also will not start until there are a minimum of four active members, that are not staff.

The Codes would be private messaged to me along with which thread had that specific code. This also includes a one sentence comment about what you learned.

Disqualification occurs when members tell others where the codes are, the member looses all tokens gained in that round of code searching and will not be allowed to earn tokens in the next round.

Here are the starting layouts.

One Code Plan
Amount of Tokens: 50
Amount of Winners: 1
Lowering of tokens per extra Member: 15
Code Duration: 7 days
Amount of Codes: 1

Multiple Code Plan
Amount of Tokens: 15
Amount of Winners: 2 per code
Lowering of tokens per extra Members: 5
Code Duration: 7 Days
Amount of Codes: 5
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog) :: Comments

No Comment.

Contest Suggestions for Non-Staff (Orange Blog)

Page 1 of 1