NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_vote_lcap[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_voting_bar[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_vote_rcap 
Orange
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_vote_lcap[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_voting_bar[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty
PostSubject: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Picture:

The crisp air of Fall seeped between Kronsire's armor as he kept moving across the dirt road between villages. He was on official business as usual, as it was his new responsibility as a commander to inspect the various military encampments along the border of The Legion's territory. In a small rucksack contained Kron's papers for recording the inspections, and if need be Kronsire carried his best sword and armor on his journey, not that it would change if it was a vacation anyhow.

Stepping on fallen leaves, soaked and drying in the afternoon sun, Sire yawned beneath his rounded helmet, as his plume blew in the wind. He wasn't cold, but Kronsire always preferred the Winter look to the landscape the crisp snow, the great purity and whiteness all around, and especially the iceskating. Kron always wanted to try it after reading about it in one of his many books back at home. Though as he thought of home, his small apartment in a massive complex of military officers, Kron could not help but shiver, so much room poorly used that could be used to help the poor.

But as Sire saw a bird in the air, soaring across the skies, he stopped thinking of such trivial things which made him angry, after all he was all alone on a wide open road, with nothing but time on his hands to relax from daily duties. Work had always been tiring.

A few minutes passed as Sire entered the outskirts of the town where he was supposed to look over the military encampments at last. The town had great wooden walls surrounding itself from the lone dirt trail surrounded by trees. The place was heavily forested, a prime area for monsters and other wildlife to survive. But also a prime spot to be ambushed by humans not so kind to The Legion's armies.

Entering the town, Sire decided food was in order, walking along the busy village, with its wide wooden roofs and broad walls the whole town felt welcoming, and each building a place to rest. Entering into one of the smaller taverns, Kronsire walked to edge of the bar his glittering armor and clothing showing his rank, a drink or two would not hurt after a long day of walking.

Sitting down he ordered a tankard of water with a straw, so he could drink it through his helmet. Today would be a good day, Sire thought until he heard an argument break out, two men grabbing eachother's shirts. They seemed angry enough at eachother, yet something didn't seem right, even for a drunken argument their movements looked too fake. That's when it dawned on Kronsire in the form of a fist to the back of the head.

His helmet smashing against the oaken bar-table, the room became suddenly quiet as the two supposed drunkards stopped yelling at each other and walked over to where Kronsire was, his head on the table still, as the rest of his body was still resting on the bar stool. "Hah! Easy money! These pampered nobles think they can just waltz into whatever town they want while they tax us dry!" One of the men shouted as he laughed.

Kron didn't move quite yet, waiting for the best moment to make an attack on the small group, of perhaps four thugs. From what Kron could listen to, it sounded like there might be more. And just his luck too, for he did not want to wet his blade with blood after such a relaxing day. For now however, he stayed quiet, as if he had been knocked out, pretending... waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Aluna skipped down the dirt path wearing her long sleeve blue shirt and shorts. Under her shorts she had on some leggings to keep herself warm. She wore her bright pink coat over her clothes that was long enough to cover her shorts, she had her hood of her coat over her bright blonde hair, that was in pigtails with large round blue pearls on the ends. Her hair fell to below her waist and past her backpack, that she had filled with plenty of equipment and rations that she had prepared for this long trip. She skipped down the path happily and seemed to be absorbed in her surroundings as let the breeze blow in her face. She smiled as saw a couple of rabbits hop across the path and watched as they headed into the forest. That's when she noticed the town up ahead. Aluna smiled at the fact that she finally made it this far and wondered what the road had ahead of her. She struggled with the idea of either wanting to go into the forest or into town. After thinking through it she figured she might get more information in town, she could always visit the forest after.

Aluna skipped down the path now knowing where to go and started to slow down as she entered the town. She wondered where she should go next as she heard a large commotion coming from a nearby building, sounded like a fight was breaking out. She hurriedly wondered toward the noise when all of a sudden she heard silence and wondered what was going on, and she continued to walk in the general direction of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm

"Heheheheh" A thug laughed as he juggled a purse of coin in his right hand, his club in the other. There were in fact four thugs in total, as people cleared the tavern, not wanting to be hurt for money. The tavern itself was quiet now, the four brigands moving away from Kronsire, whom they think is unconscious, as they helped themselves to the money behind the bar counter. Kronsire was thinking of how he should deal with them, seeing as nobody was left in the tavern, most likely forming a crowd outside instead of running to fetch help from the guards. As luck would have it, the thugs were too stupid to even check to see if the one they knocked out was armed. As they laughed at the money they had, as one of them was shoving it in a rucksack, Kronsire kicked the bar stool so it fell over, pretending he had simply slumped over onto the ground.

Just as planned one of the bandits jumped. seeing as the large seven foot man they had hit had dissappeared. "Well what are ye? Stupid? Go check what happened, he probably just fell, idjit!" The leader shouted at the one furthest away from the money. The fool walked around the bar as he looked down, expecting to see the fallen man on the floor, he was met with the flat edge of Kronsire's three foot sword as he swatted the man right in the face, breaking his nose on the cold hard metal. To say the least, the first thief fell like a bag of bricks. The other three men quickly jumped seeing as the first of their comrades had fallen so easily. As Kronsire looked at the short men, he grunted as he felt the back of his helmet, no dent.

"Rule number one." Kronsire boomed in his deep voice, as he stood at seven feet tall, his towering body of armor appearing as a grim site for the men in front of him. Flicking the blood from his sword, Kron continued, kicking away the other bar stools in his way. "If you're going to commit a crime do it right." Chuckling evilly the three remaining thugs jumped the counter, taking their clubs and any weapon they could find, the first attacked with his club trying to hit Kron's head again. The knight easily parried the club, striking the man in the stomach with his gauntletted hand, knocking the air out of the man's lungs. Seeing as he crumbled to the floor, Kron kicked away the club as he kicked the second enemy in the shin, hearing a resounding crack the large Legionnaire swept around and used the pummel of his sword, whipping it down on the mans forehead as he fell to the ground quickly in a heap.

At that point there remained one thief left, oh how Kronsire hated criminals, absolutely hated them. He truly wanted to beat the man to a pulp, restraining himself, Kronsire simple sighed, taking a step towards the other man the armor rattled as it clanked against each other. "Well now," Sire muttered, spying the crowd outside through the doors and windows. "You and your friends get to live for the guards to come clean up, don't abuse my mercy." Sire whispered the last four words in the man's ears before Kronsire knee the man in the stomach, and then punched him in the face, letting the guy fall to the ground like the others. Looking around the tavern, it was a mess. "It's fine to come in again, please call the guards." Kron spoke to the crowd as he took the stolen money bag and other cash from the burglars and dumped it all on the bar counter. "Come on barkeep, I need a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Aluna getting closer to the area where the commotion was happening noticed all the people gathering outside the building and started to run and break through the crowd and watched the scene unfold in front of her. She winced as she saw each of the men take a beating and fall to the ground and looked at the tall armored fellow.

She heard the man say to call for the guards so she ran off to find some chatting and talking together leaning up against a wall, finding it odd that they didn't hear any of the commotion. "Excuse me sirs, but there seems to have been some type of attempted burglary in the building over there." She says and points over to the building. The guards start to follow Aluna and the crowd seems to have dissipated as everything goes back to normal in the building. The guards take custody of the 4 men and disappear and Aluna sticks around looking at all the groups of people inside. That's when she spotted the tall man from before and walks over and sits next to him smiling. "Hi! I'm Aluna! What's your name?" She asks excitedly as she sets her bamboo staff against the counter and slides her hood off. The barkeeper comes over and slides the tall man another drink as he had requested and looks at Aluna strangely. "Hey, aren't you a little young to be in here?" he asks suspiciously. Aluna looks at him shocked realizing that she's in a bar. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know, I can take my leave," she says a little sadly and turns to the armored man, "I guess I gotta leave."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:23 pm

As things started to return to normal, the seven foot tall giant set the bar stools he knocked over back to normal, tidying up the place a bit more before the owner of the building sent Kronsire to sit down for free drinks. "Well mister, you certainly are a godsend, I would have been broke if it weren't for you, the drinks are on the house for you any day! HawHaw!" The owner laughed cheery-eyed as he gave Sire whatever drink he wanted, as the guards came in and took the thieves into custody. Sire decided to shy away from the guards for now, not wanting to inspect the military base in the village just yet. When things started to settle down, Kron was about to sip on his drink of water a random girl jumped up on the stool next to him. She was rather puny compared to the giant man, but he didn't care, seeing as she was nothing but a child.

Responding in his deep voice, befitting such a large soldier, Sire turned his attention to the girl, his helmet cloaking his entire face so she could not see his scarred face, "Hello Aluna..." Sire talked slowly, not really knowing where the girl was going with the conversation, but he did not mind to talk after fighting so much. "I am known as Kronsire, if you are from around here, then I'm sure you already know I am a commander of one the standing armies in this territory." Cracking his knuckles, Sire relaxed as the bar keep asked why the young girl was even in the bar, a good question. "It is no problem, Aluna, for I am just leaving as well." Sire picked himself up as he grabbed the tankard, laying down a small gold piece in the meanwhile, "Keep the tip for the damages I incurred."

Sire left to leave the tavern, assuming Aluna was in tow as well. Once outside the battalion commander looked around the town, taking in the smells of delicious foods that wafted in the air. Turning to Aluna, Sire asked a simple question, wanting to make sure the girl was not one of many of the orphans that wandered the villages looking for money. "Do not think me rude young girl, but if you are looking for a handout from me, I only give handouts to the orphanages in the villages, I rarely just hand money away to strangers, but your clothes do seem well made."
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:40 pm

"A commander?!" Aluna exclaimed, "That would explain all your armor then." Aluna watched as Kronsire handed the man a tip and then smiled at the barkeep. "Goodbye sir!" she said as she walked out the door with the tall armored man. As Aluna walked outside she couldn't help but be overcome with all that was going on. She didn't notice it before because she was distracted by the commotion going on in the tavern. Now, she could smell all the scents of food and heard everyone talking around her. She even noticed some small children in rags down the street playing with a stray dog and a stick, she smiled at the sight of this. She looked over to her right and noticed a small sickly kitten hiding under the porch of a building, it wasn't until Sire had spoken again had she snapped out of her daze. "Oh! No I'm not looking for a handout," she replied, "you just seemed like a well structured person and I'm kiinda looking for something. Maybe you could help me?" While she was talking Aluna she couldn't help but keep glancing at the kitten. "Mr.Sire would you excuse me for a moment?" she said as she dashed over to the kitten's side and pulled out a cloth to wrap it in. She whispered sweet comments telling it, "Shh.. it's okay you're going to be just fine." Aluna then walked back to Sire with the kitten in hand. "Sorry for that," she said, "I just couldn't leave him alone out here without his mother. You mind if we stop by the store, I want to get him some food." At that moment Aluna's stomach growled loudly and she giggled as she said, "and maybe we can stop somewhere for ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Hearing that she wasn't looking for a handout like many of the street urchins, Sire tightened an armor loop on his left gauntlet as it had become a tad loose from hitting the burglar with it. Feeling the sturdy leather strap between his gloved fingers, Sire smiled beneath his helmet as he listened to Aluna talk, as she left to pick up a kitten from underneath a porch. She seemed like a good girl, but Kron could never tell these days seeing as anyone and everyone had their own agenda. Even he had his own agenda in life that was not always daisies and sunshine; deciding to leave such trains of thought Sire waitied for the girl to finish whispering sweet nothings to the cat she had enveloped in a cloth.

Responding to her first question Sire's voice sounded somewhat distant due to his helmet as always but not so he could be unheard. "If you're looking for help I don't mind, as long as we aren't talking about drug trafficking or something illegal here, I personally don't feel like looking through cell bars for a few years while eating nothing but cold bread and dirty water. But if it's something you need help with I'll hear you out." Kronsire hoped he wouldn't come to regret those words, for he never felt like he was the kind of person to be beneficial to others outside of a military setting, but he would try nonetheless for he had been asked.

Hearing Aluna's stomach growl, Sire merely laughed, "Alright let's get some food, now that I've had a drink I don't mind eating something other than field rations." He spoke as the giant of a man started to walk further into the town, figuring Aluna would simply follow him or run ahead of him, either way the search for food had begun. As he looked side to side of the many shops and buildings, the styles of the various wooden houses were well decorated as each one seemed to have their own tiny atmosphere to them. The blacksmith had its wide open porch and smoke stack, with sturdy brick walls, while the cloth merchant had a well structured and pristine building, with not a speck of dust to be seen. It all seemed so surreal.

Figuring she would probably say something eventually, Kronsire started talking first, wondering what she would do with the cat. "You have any plans for that cat? Surely you aren't going to search the whole town for the cat's mother?"

Reaching the merchant district, or what appeared to be the merchant district, Sire wandered around he spotted a nice outside food stall, the smell of freshly cooked salmon, chicken, cheese, and other confections spread across the whole area around it. For certain this was a food stall that new how to make food, for the customers around it seemed happy enough chowing down on the food. "How about here? They seem to have a bit of everything, and there are drinks too it seems, if you want to give that cat something with its food." Kron spoke nonchalantly as he took a seat at the stall-bench, leaving enough room for Aluna on the bench. The chef and owner standing in front of them as he prepared another customer's food that was also sitting further along on the bench.

"I'll be with you in a moment you two... if you want anything in particular just shout it out and I'll start making it after this dish is finished." The thick set man spoke with a grunt as he started chopping fresh succulent tomatoes for a vegetable wrap.

Turning to Aluna, Kronsire waited for her to make her choice first, since Kron already knew what he wanted to order. "I'll take a bowl of that brown rice you got back there with anything you want to add to it, I like a good surprise."

"You got it sir!" The chef spoke happily.

Kron said for his order after Aluna had decided. The knight decided to wait for the girl to bring up what she needed help with first, figuring she would ask with time.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Aluna smiled nuzzling the kitten against her face feeling it was dirty but warm fur against her, but she didn't care she just knew that she had to care of this kitten. She follow Sire through the town looking around at all the buildings and people around her. Some in rags and some in armor and some in common clothes. This town was definitely filled with a variety of people. As Kronsire began to speak Aluna's attention was again brought back to what was going on. She giggled at what he said, and replied, "Nope! Definitely not anything illegal. I mean I would never be involved in anything like that," she smiled and continued, "No, what I need help in is something completely different I'll explain later, it's kinda something I don't want others overhearing."

At that moment Aluna noticed multiple many colored balloons being let go up ahead, and ran ahead of Kronsire in excitement. "LOOK! LOOK AT THEM ALL! AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL?!" she shouted in amazement jumping up trying to reach one of the balloons that hadn't gone up too high yet, but Aluna was very short and unable to reach it and she soon realized that she was disturbing the young kitten so stopped. The kitten looked at her in a somewhat relieved state. Though it was hard to tell because the kitten was still dirty it had an orange tint to it, and a white stomach. "I'm sorry, Pumpkin," said Aluna holding it close and already settling on a name for it.

Aluna looked back to see Kronsire and walked by him the rest of the way to the food stand. "Hm? No I'm not gonna search for it's mother. It seems to have been there awhile by it's condition. I may just adopt the little booger and keep him for myself, I don't want anything to happen to him especially being so young. Plus, it seems he's already taking a liking to me," she said answering the large man's question and as Pumpkin was curled up in her arms purring loudly now.

"This should be fine!" Aluna said as she plopped down on the bench and still held the small fur ball in her hands. She looked at everything in the stall and wondered what she would get, maybe some type of fish for the kitten. She looked down at the kitten and then looked up at the chef. She then decided that she better just play it safe and just get some milk and tuna for the kitten. "I'll just take a bowl of chicken and rice, and some tuna please. And if it wouldn't be any trouble could I please get some warm milk for my friend here?" she said as she motioned to the kitten. She then began to wipe off the kitten with the cloth she had as she awaited the chef's answer. She got off as much dirt as could without having to give it a proper bath.

"So, Mr.Sire, you mind telling me a little bit about yourself?" she asked cheerily as she cleaned the kitten and kindly wanting to know more about this mysterious man, "You seemed to well equipped and well trained. You said you were a commander but there has to be more to your story. My mom also told me to never judge someone by how they look, so I'm just curious about you."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Remembering how Aluna ran ahead of him only a little while ago for the balloons, Kron laughed to himself as she spoke at the food stall. He listened to what she had to ask, he did not know Aluna well enough to give her the truth, but lying was all the same to Kronsire at the moment; nobody but himself needed to know his past for now. Before he could speak the chef brought them their food, and Kron decided to take a mount full of brown rice before replying. Lifting up the metal visor on his rounded helmet, one would think then the tall man's face would be revealed but Sire was no fool, if he did not want anyone to see his face they would not see his face. A black cloth hung beneath the helmet as it seemed, a plain cloth at that with slots cut into it for eating and breathing. The only thing that was visible was Kronsire's bright eyes, though even then to anyone who bothered to take a second glance could see that both eyes were partially colored grey and were damaged.

His eyes allowed him to see just fine, a miracle at that from his past of abuse, but they were fairly ugly compared to societal norms. The eye lenses having been knocked loosed thus giving Kronsire's iris a milky color, as if he were blind. The rest of his eyes were not that great to look at either, as one could see a diagonal line cutting across his left eye from a past blade wound. Despite this the eyes had a marvelous color to them and obviously were bright with light and ambition. Lifting the food bowl closer to his face Sire took another gulp of rice with the wooden spoon provided to him. Putting down the warm food, Sire turned to Aluna, ready to give her something to go off of.

"Well, aren't you talkative one huh? Not that it's bad, but normally you don't ask a stranger for their life story... but I digress." Sire said as he ordered for a mug of fresh orange juice that he had his eye on from the beginning. "If you must know I hail from the southern reaches of this continent, near the many island chains that make up the south. I joined The Legion, the ruling power in these parts, when I turned thirteen, as my parents were destitute, so I figured I'd make some money for them and my siblings. I only wanted to be in the military for a few years, but it gets in your blood as anything can do..." Sire spoke a tad softer, as he became lost in thought for a moment, gazing at his rice. Quickly breaking out of it he continued his false life story to the girl. He did not know why he bothered going in such depth, perhaps Kron simply wished his life had been that simple. "I worked my way up in the ranks, having survived the rebellion that took over the empire, and I soon became a commander of a large battalion of soldiers I used to be a part of. And that's really it ... nothing too crazy or sad, or even happy." Kron finished as his orange juice arrived.

Taking a sip he felt the cool refreshment go down his dry throat. Looking at the cat for a moment and then at the girl next to him, Kronsire asked her in turn the same question. "What about you? Your a tad young aren't you to be traveling the around randomly? You don't seem to be from around these parts at the very least if you don't know the ruling empire, not like it means much The Legion is fairly tiny in size for what they would want someone to think. You have family? You seem happy enough so I doubt you're an orphan." The Legionnaire ended his question as he continued to eat and drink, his hunger starting to get the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Aluna thanked the chef and looked at the delicious looking food placed before her. It smelled delicious and her mouth seemed to water as the aroma hit her nose. She complimented the chef cheerfully as she set Pumpkin on the ground and then placed his milk bowl and bowl of tuna on the ground for him. She delicately scooped up some rice and placed it in her mouth and sighed in happiness. She kicked swayed her feet back and forth, since she was too short to reach the ground with her feet, as she listened to Kronsire's story and enjoyed the delicious rice and chicken. As Kronsire finished and ordered a drink she too chimed in and asked for some apple juice. She took a sip as she finished and asked, "You have siblings?! I have always wanted siblings of my own, I'm an only child. How many siblings do you have?"

She waited for his answer and was very curious of this person. He seemed to have a rough life but Aluna wouldn't exploit that she only wanted to make him happy. "Hm? My family?" she asked as she picked up Pumpkin who had just finished cleaning himself and had been meowing to be picked up again, "Like I said, I'm an only child. My parents were very loving and seemed to love adventuring. We went to the beach alot where I loved to swim and dive and play with the fish. You see, I've always gotten along with animals very well. I even had a group of bears in the forest I would play and wrestle with a lot. I actually came here in search of something, which is what I was going to ask you about." She began to whisper as she said the last part and then perked back up into her bounciness, "BUT I'll save that for later!" She smiled and thanked the chef and told him she was done after she emptied her plate and placed a couple coins on the counter for payment.

Aluna hopped down and at that moment realized she was missing something. "Hey! I think I left my staff in the bar," she said, "You mind coming with me to go and get it? I don't exactly remember where it is." She giggled as she said that knowing how ditzy she could be.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Taking a moment to respond to Aluna's question Kronsire simply ate in silence for a minute as he kept moving the black cloth in front of his face so he could bring a scoop of rice to his wry lips. He figured he would keep up with the lie, at least for now. Arching his shoulders forward for a quick stretch, Kron put down the bowl of brown rice as he stretched his arms as well. Feeling stiff after a long day such as this. Before he could answer how many siblings the large soldier simply yawned and then launched back into the conversation. "I have four siblings in total. My eldest sister followed by my older brother, then myself and my twin sister, ending with my youngest brother. More than what a meager soldier's pay could afford, but now that I'm higher in the ranks, and everyone is older money isn't much of a problem. Luckily my parent's found enough money as well to make ends meet. Though I'm not sure why you would want siblings, they're noisy, but i guess that's the gap between those who have siblings and those who don't." Kronsire chuckled heartily as he took a swig of his drink.

She didn't seem to lie, either that or the girl was great at it. Kronsire figured Aluna did simply have a good life in her past, he was envious of that. However, he did not let it cloud his thoughts for there were many, many, more people out there worse and better off than himself. "You keep saying you'll ask me this question, or questions later on, but it makes me wonder what you're up to." Sire stated as he listened to the girl continue. Now that she did mention it, she did not have a bamboo staff that he remembered her carrying earlier. "If you want help looking for your staff that's fine, but why the concern? Not to be rude but it looked like a simple staff you could buy anywhere in the market. Is it a special staff or just simply looking for something you lost?" Kronsire stood up as he quickly gobbled down the rice and chugged down the rest of the citrus drink. Tossing a few coins to the chef Kronsire pulled down his stainless visor down over his face.

He felt so much better now, it was nice when no one could stare at his features that still showed without the visor down. One thing Sire did miss was the feeling of the weather on his own skin, and not the luke-warm temperatures he felt from behind his cage of steel and leather. Following Aluna wherever she wanted to go, Sire simply wandered around following. How weird it must have looked to the townsfolk to have someone as tall as himself following such a small child. He hoped he did not give the wrong impression to anyone. "What are you doing with the cat then?" Sire asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 am

Aluna began to dash toward the tavern listening to Kronsire talk. "I'll talk to you about what I need help with later when we're in private, because I feel like information could be leaked," she said. She began to think about her staff and the esquisite designs she had carved into it. "Hm? My staff? Well, I kinda crafted it myself in a way. I bought the bamboo from a shop and put my own designs into it myself. I worked hard on it and I'd hate to lose it," she said.

Aluna began to slow down, it was now dusk out and you could see the brilliant array of lights off in the distance as the sun was saying it's final goodbyes and the moon began to say hello. Aluna would be completely absorbed in the gorgeous setting had she not been trying to find her staff. "I told you already," she said smiling back as the kitten followed them, "I plan on keeping him!" She slowly began to walk into the tavern and began to look at the bar area and frantically searched. She didn't even notice that the tavern was strangely empty. "I don't see it anywhere!" she said as a large shadow followed by a couple smaller shadows appeared behind her and Kronsire in the now bright moonlight behind them. She turned to see a group of what appeared thugs who looked like from the same group from before, one of them held a staff. "Looking for this?" one said with a defiant grin, "Well you'll have to take it from my dead fists!" It was obvious these men were here for revenge against Kronsire and had been there waiting the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:01 am

As they reached the tavern at dusk, Sire gave paused as he heard footsteps from behind, turning around with Aluna, Sire frowned at the sight of more thugs wanting revenge, as it would seem. One of the thugs holding Aluna's staff. Stepping in front of Aluna, Kronsire's armor shinned brilliantly in the dying light. Whispering under his breath to Aluna, Sire drew his sword first and foremost. "Sorry, it seems you're involved because of me, I'll be sure to take care of this..." he spoke quietly as he pointed his large broadsword straight at the bandits. In a loud booming voice the seven foot tall giant of a man stared them dead in the eyes as he shouted his only warning. "You honestly think you can beat me with shear numbers? Must I remind you of what I accomplished merely a few hours ago? Hand over the staff now, or face me!" Sire shouted as loud as he could, figuring any thug would not want more attention drawn to them, especially at dusk when guards were starting to change shifts. Taking two steps forward Kronsire kept his blade still pointed at them with his right hand, stretching himself out to look as menacing as he could, which was quite a bit. He hoped the thieves would have some sense in them.

Speaking to Aluna, without turning his attention away from the enemies before them, Sire spoke sadly considering it was in part his fault. "I'll be sure to win you your staff back if they continue to try this farce of a fight." The knight spoke as he cracked his left hand with one swift motion of his fingers. In his mind Sire actually wished the bandits would try something, they would be too stupid to actually flee. Sire wanted to fight, he wanted to beat the scum of the planet into the dirt. At the last thought Sire shook his head, no he needed to remain in control of himself in a situation like this, Sire could not afford to let the more cruel side of himself come out, if it did he might not be able to guarentee the safety of Aluna and her staff, and especially any who stood against him. "Do you really want to try me? I am Commander Kronsire of The Legion Empire!" Sire announced as he tore off his red cloak that hung at his side, revealing the pure hard metal and padded clothing he wore completely. His special curriass shined just as brightly as any other piece of armor he wore. "And unlike you, I automatically have the advantage, give it up and nobody has to be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Aluna looked at the current situation and decided that she wanted to help rather than just sit back and seem useless. If she could get her staff back she'd be able to help but she'd have to wait till the big guy was distracted. She watched Kronsire shout at them and he looked very menacing that she was surprised that the attackers just didn't turn around and run now. "You honestly think we're going to run when we've come this far?" shouted the big one in his loud booming voice and began to charge at Kronsire with full force.

Aluna took her chance and began to sneak behind the small man with her staff and sweeped his legs with her feet causing him to drop to the ground and as she snatched up her staff she looked around her and noticed she was surrounded. "You really think you three goons can handle me? I may be small but I can easily take all three of you down," she shouted. They all shouted and began to jump at her and she spun her staff around in a circle knocking them all back. As she was fighting these men she lost track of Kronsire's fight.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Seeing the largest of the goons charge at Sire, the knight swiftly digging in his heals into the dirt beneath as he thrust his weapon forward at the brute, who was nearly as tall as Kronsire himself. The sharpened blade grazed the man's left of his torso as the bandit moved more quickly than Sire would have thought. Taking the tackle from the thug, Sire let his sword go as the knight grappled. both men grunting both trying to overpower the other. The thug was stronger than the others earlier, that much was certain, and Sire felt that he might need to use more brutal force.

Before Sire could make a move however, the thug quickly tried to throw a left hook at Sire's face, the calloused fist making contact with the metal helmet knocking the seven foot tall giant down. Sire's head felt light as the strong punch connected with his sturdy frame. Luckily for Sire his helmet took most of the blow, but the hit still made Sire's ears ring. Laying on the ground in a heap, Sire rolled away from the thug who just then jumped onto the ground to elbow Sire, but the knight was able to dodge in time. The bandit making a pained cry as he smashed his elbow into the ground and not onto his target.

The bandit looked angrily at Sire, the man clearly not in a right of mind. Figuring the thug might do something more drastic, Kronsire deftly jumped up, grabbing his cloak that was on the ground in the process. Gripping the thick red cloth in both of his guantleted hands, Sire charged forward with a renewed force, the ringing in his ears having stopped. Tossing the cloak infront of himself, Sire dived and rolled at the same moment the thug kicked the cloak, only to find that Sire had managed to get behind. Before the giant thug could even react to what Sire was doing the knight grabbed his trusty blade on the ground and slashed menacingly at the bandit's back.

A deep line of red became apparent as a small trail of blood trickled off of the silvery blade Sire held expertly. Swinging again and again, Sire berated the giant thug with three brutal strikes to the man's left arm, left shoulder, and left thigh. Even in a fight Sire maintained control of himself, trying his best that each strike was non lethal, but enough to make a normal person fall in pain. With each strike the thug cried out as his body shook in pain and his white rugged shirt became soaked in red, the brown dirt receiving a spotted coating of blood.

"STAND DOWN!" Sire boomed ominously, to the thug, who was then holding onto his useless left arm. "STAND DOWN NOW, ALL OF YOU!" he shouted as he flicked the blood off of his broadsword with one swell swoop of the blade. The sharpened metal slicing the air in a quiet whistle as it came to a stop in front of Kronsire. Though it appeared that the giant thug was simply maddened with rage, the enormous man charging Sire again, giving no thought to the sharpened blade between the two. And with one step forward, a simple side step, Sire sighed as the pummel of his sword came crashing down with agitated force. The metal pummel smacking deftly on the thug's skull, knocking him out.

With a thud the bandit collapsed, his eyes rolling back into his head, some drool leaking from his mouth. With that fight accomplished, Sire turned to see what Aluna was up to, about to help out the girl if she was in need of help. If any of the other three men were left still fighting Sire would shout again that their leader has fallen.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:02 am

As Aluna flung all the goons on the ground Pumpkin hopped up her shoulder and looked around to what was going on. Aluna looked up at her in bewilderment and wondered what the cat was doing. It leaned against her purring a bit and rubbing against her bringing a smile to Aluna face. "Good kitty!" said Aluna scratching the cat's head before gripping her staff with both hands firmly noticing the goons getting back up and getting a serious look on her face again in an instant and Pumpkin arched her back in and hissed and growled at the goons.

This is when Kronsire knocked out the large guy and goons noticed that this tall man wasn't one to be reckoned with and took off in fear. Aluna thinking that they were afraid of her and her cat shouted triumphantly. "Yaaay, we did it Pumpkin! Did you see that Sire? They were totally afraid of us!" she said turning towards the tall armored man completely oblivious and Pumpkin hopped down running towards the exit the goons had taken as a way of chasing them off.

After things calmed down Aluna petted Pumpkin who came back asking for attention. "Should we call the cops do you think?" Aluna asked looking down at the big goon on the ground unconscious, "and where do you think the bar keeper went?"
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Seeing the remainder of the idiots flee, Sire laughed triumphantly as he nudged the unconscious leader with his foot. Turning to Aluna, Sire beamed happily seeing as noone else seemed to be hurt. "Yes, let's call the p-police?" Sire tried speaking the foreign word between his pale lips. "I'm assuming that is this town's guard? If so then yes, we can go to their post and alert them to the problem." Sire waved his hand in the thug's direction. Making sure his sword was properly secured and sheathed, Sire took his cloak and wrapped it around his waist like a belt of sorts, so it would not get in the way. Leaning over the large man, the knight picked up the former boss and lifted him on top of his shoulder like a rolled up rug. Not wanting to waste anytime, Sire merely peaked inside the tavern shouted inside, no response. "Well, the barkeep is probably closed for the night, which explains why everything is neatly placed away... I doubt idiots like these brigands kidnapped him or anything, they seemed more interested in what I did to them earlier, than some random barkeep." Turning to Aluna Sire tilted his head in the direction of the main road, which would most likely have signs to the town's guard. "Come, let's find these police guards you speak of."

Pivoting swiftly with one foot, Sire marched quickly in the direction of the main road, all the while looking at street signs and the night life roaming about as the sun was beginning to set fully. Figuring Aluna was following, Sire ignored the assorted stares of passerbys at the giant carrying the unconscious man, until an officer shouted from across the street at Sire. "STOP!" The woman shouted as she ran across the road and in front of the looming knight. "What are you doing with that man?" The officer questioned sternly seeing as the thug's back was still bloodied.

"Ah! You must be a guard here! Here, take this guy off my hands for me!" Sire gingerly shrugged the bandit off his shoulder into the officer's arms who started grunting at the weight of the large thug in her arms. She did not say anything but Sire could imagine the many words she was thinking to describe the sudden strain on her arms. Though the officer did look strong enough, as she tried her best to gently put the man on the ground, she quickly radioed in an ambulance and another officer. Looking at the Sire and Aluna with piercing eyes, the woman's short brunette hair fluttered very softly in a breeze, as she had a pixie cut from underneath the blue police cap.

"You stay right here, I have questions for you..." The officer paused as she looked at the armor for a split second, "... Sir."

"Alright then!" Sire exclaimed as he laughed loudly in the middle of the street as he lumbered to the side of the sidewalk as lights lit up in the distance as a large white and red truck appeared on the road as two men hopped out of the vehicle and started attending to the unconscious thug. Sire turned to Aluna at that point, "This place is so fun, but everyone is so stern!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People   [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People Empty

Back to top Go down

[BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Page 1 of 1