NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Affiliation code I_vote_lcapAffiliation code I_voting_barAffiliation code I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Affiliation code I_vote_lcapAffiliation code I_voting_barAffiliation code I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Affiliation code Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Affiliation code Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Affiliation code Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Affiliation code Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Affiliation code Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Affiliation code Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Affiliation code Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Affiliation code Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Affiliation code Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliation code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ยค0
Crafting Exp:
Affiliation code Left_bar_bleue55/5000Affiliation code Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Affiliation code Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation code   Affiliation code EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Looking for a new affiliate? Look no further, here at NXH we have tons of cliche commercial sayings like these! The current owner of New X Hunters is Kano, and Orange is our secondary administrator. If you are interested in posting an affiliate link and looking to share members or to simply be friendly, please send a private message to our owner to have things sorted out as quickly as possible. You may also post a request here on the form in this board, and it will be looked in that way as well. Do keep in mind that we do require the person making the request to have an account this forum to make such a request. (Can't post if you don't have an account right?)

We are a new and upcoming roleplaying forum, each of our staff has experience in roleplaying forums, and have all been moderators of one form or another. Everyone has a unique history in roleplaying, some members are new, and some are veterans, but that keeps things interesting.

Written and Dictated by Orange
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com

Affiliation code
Page 1 of 1