NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_vote_lcapEstate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_voting_barEstate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_vote_lcapEstate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_voting_barEstate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Left_bar_bleue55/5000Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft Empty
PostEstate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft

Estates
Within our world your characters can earn up to own plots of land, this essentially will give you a small board that would be your “home”. Only one character of yours may have an estate and you are limited to what you may place in it. Essentially the aesthetics such as couch, awesome tv, and that fun stuff we don't worry about, have fun with your fancy pools and white picket fences.

Estates can be used to host organizations, a shop, or any fun uses you can think of, as it is pretty much your characters house. Of course this will all cost an amount of Jenny, the price is dependent on size.

Sizes
100000 €  for 1 board
150000 €  for 2 boards
500000 €  for 4 boards

boards can be quickly explained as “sections” if you have 4 boards, you could have one as your house, one as a shop, one as an organization HQ, and one as I don't care what xD.

Limits
The limits are really just on things of usefulness. To start off with you get a couple defensive measures; security cameras, motion detectors, and a lock on your front door Surprised, more advanced technology will have to be either crafted or purchased through a variety of means. Either from the ESTATE shop or from other people who crafted better tech and defense.

Shops

Shops are a place where you can Buy, Sell, and even Trade items. They are generally held at a persons own Estate, or they can hold one at a Bazzar, this is still something im working out however, might even ditch the Bazzar. Shops will mainly be created by Crafters to sell, However loot hunters can also use this as a means to sell their items, similar to a pawn shop. You are allowed to sell anything you have obtained in game wise in these shops between your three(or five) characters. Tickets are an example of what you can not sell, same with Tokens.

Princes

You really have no limit on what to price your items, hell you can give away for free, or triple the normal price if you want. However, if it is an item you craft, the crafting price will be deducted from your account, not the buyers.
Example
costs 400Jenny to craft a broad sword
if you sell said broad sword for 200jenny, you will lose 200jenny (+200 from buyer, -400 for crafting) however if you sell sword for 600 Jenny, you will make a 200jenny profit.

If you obtained the item either from another person, event, or loot Then you will suffer no crafting price, however you will sell one of your copies and will no longer have it.
Example
you have 2 Blaze glaives you bought from a Nen shop
you sell one for 54000Jenny
you now have 1 blaze Glaive and 54000 more jenny then you previously had. Any character that had the one you sould must take it off their inventory.

Of course you could always go find another one and sell it again, ect.

EXPERIMENTAL
Working on a way to implement an NPC shoppers function, that way having a shop will be profitable in some fashion, with this implemented will also provide a Level system for your shop, or as it will now be called Reknown; the higher the Reknown, the more profitable the NPC shoppers will be.
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft :: Comments

No Comment.

Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft

Page 1 of 1