NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_vote_lcap[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_voting_bar[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_vote_rcap 
Orange
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_vote_lcap[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_voting_bar[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty
PostSubject: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:05 pm

The seven foot tall commander walked off the ship, the boarding plank finally being locked into place onto the dock below. The wodden ship creaking from the long voyage to The Legion Empire, an expansive empire among the island chains near the Azian Continent, the home base of the empire. With the crew of soldiers preparing the ship for docking for the night, Kronsire stepped onto the plank, walking down onto the dock with all of his armor glimmering on his muscular frame. His bright red plume moving in the wind as did his thick cloth cloak. Every step made a clank of metal as the metal clanked and clinked together. The sea scent sickening Sire as he was so close to land, having been on the open ocean for so long he wanted a break from the salty sea air for a moment. Moving forward through the dock workers who were constantly moving cargo from ship to ship and doing other menial labor, the commander moved forward in the crowd until he exited the dock area and came to the wide open city arches of the port town.

"Ah, home sweet home," Sire exclaimed as he walked past the larger than life Roman styled archway, the giant pillars on either side of the arch reached towards the bright blue sky. Though it was Fall, and the air was chilled, the sky was bright blue and the Sun shined down warmly unto the region. As Kronsire passed the entrance into the city, all of the comforts of home soon came back to him, while the port city was more so a smaller village, it did have a fairly big barracks on a hill overlooking the whole town, with bright white walls built around the barracks in a circle pattern. The town itself in Roman style as well, as the homes and buildings were in traditional white washed stone and wood, a marvel of architectural design. Walking through the town briskly, Sire kept the visor of his helmet down still, find more comfortable. From time to time the town guards would wave to Kronsire in salute, some greeting Kronsire from across the way as they continued on their duties. They shouted "Hail Commander!" and the like. Sire saluted back as he moved towards the barracks on the hill.

While he walked between the townsman and few guards, the atmosphere was happy, there were few crimes in this port town due to the close lying barracks, and the gold constantly flooding the market stalls kept the populace richer than most. The populace had high morale for the Legionnaires as well, considering them an asset and not a form of tyranny, except when it came to pay taxes as usual. Halfway towards the barracks Sire simply sighed and paused for a moment, side stepping out of the street and into a small side alley where he rested against the one of the walls. He did not want to go straight to the barracks just yet, he wanted to have some fun, and knowing he had time to spare before he had to do any formal duties, Sire cracked his fingers as he left the alleyway, heading towards a new set of buildings, the marketplace.

(OOC: For any who join, you can say you were on the ship itself, following Kronsire, or were in town, or entering the town however you please.)
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:36 am

Alice had traveled along side Sire to his homeland leaving behind Midland for now willingly and gracefully joining him on a boat that journeyed to the Legion Empire the trip while it took a few days she was happy to leave that snow covered land and come here maybe a place she could start again and leave behind the blood ran from others in Midland. Enjoying the sea as they traveled across it she was mostly busy with the ship and everything in it being the cat in the ship and exploring around of course after a few daffy fits of not having sea legs and feeling the urge to fall down down sick from the lack of experience being on the sea. Spending some time with Sire but mostly talking with people and often just spending her time alone when everyone was asleep watching the night sky. Keeping with Sire they had arrived in the town the boat landed in. Quietly following behind him but keeping her awe to a small urge so she can't attract unwanted attention. Watching as the city was busy with business and the people that walked around wondering who they were but also seeing how sire acted as he was here made her feel he was happy. Sticking by Sire until he had reached the guards who all saluted him she stopped seeing an odd trait how they all showed respect for Sire wondering what else awaited her in this town she was lost in thought for a moment feeling an odd sense that she once knew this kind of love for one person her father. Snapping out of this trance she quickly caught up to Sire.

Speaking quietly trying to get her voice to reach his ears but being short she tried to speak loud enough to get his ear's reach of awareness. ~You have a nice home. But I can't say I am not a little shy and feel overwhelmed I do appreciate you bringing me here. I feel a skip in my heart a little nervous and the sound of so many..people is unnerving but I think..i can get used to it. And all the people looking at me....~ Alice noticed some people looking at her in an odd way adding to the racing heart at this point at the sounds that came about from the people around her. It was all a bit much for her but she clung to Sire nearly wanting to wrap her arms around his forearm but resisted just keeping her eyes forward keeping her Scarlet eyes from the gaze of meeting others. Trying to calm down keeping her left hand where her heart beat and raced. Not even the breeze helped her disliking the chaos and confusion of the people around her hearing many topics but keeping a loose right hand faintly placed against Sire's left shoulder less she be left behind in the noise. Speaking quietly to her self in a scared voice created by her dislike of so much noise in the air around her. ~Please tell me you have a place where I can be in peace in silence...this place is..making me freak out..~
Back to top Go down
The Count
Founder/Mod
The Count

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:31 am

The Count, was walking threw the market place unsure of his current wear abouts,he had been travelling for a few weeks and decided to stay in the port town.
Whist moving trew the market place ,pushing a shoving those in his way out of it.He was scanning the crowed when spotted a rather large, character, clad in full metal armour. Smirk grew across Tepes' face as he drew all the closer to them shoving and even at one point tossing a person that was trying to sell him some fruit out of his way.

He approached closer he notice there was a girl/woman stand closely by him, his smirk grew all the larger, he stopped right before them both, his almost with licking distance of sire's face plate, and began to look inquisitively trying to see past Then turned his attention to the small female , well smaller beside both Tepes himself and sire.He looks closely at the young girl, nearly touch eyeballs.

Humphing to himself and standing up straight infront of them awaiting them to ask him something he considers stupid like what are you doing ? why are you so weird? can i help you? why are you murdering everything. await there comments if any. with a rather large smirk across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue55/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am

A rather young man back in the port of midland was walking down the docks with as sheet of paper in his hands. He was on his way to a place more prosperous to provide for his family and figured the Legionnaire empire would be a great start. He walked up to a rather large roman styled ship, oars sticking out the sides in the tens. “Guess this must be my ride...”he looked backwards towards the kingdom of midland, his whole shitty life has been lived here, but now a new better life has started and he already must take his leave. Exiting through the forests would be rather dangerous at this time and he'd rather not die so early on his journey, especially with something to live for. He let out a sigh and walked onto the boat paying his life savings as the fee.

He slept through the ride to the Empire and the sounds of shouting and running around to dock woke him up from his slumber. He stood up at a total of 6 feet tall with an extra inch and yawned up at the sky. Walking off the ship, he pulled his hand over his eyes shadowing the sun allowing him to see the glorious empire without to much sun bothering him, his hand brushed his golden blonde bangs out of his sea blue eyes as a huge grin spread across his face, the first new place he had been to aside Midland. What a grand view.

He wore a buttoned up dress shirt that a weird chain-like imprint came out a bit, barely noticeable and a long sleeve thin jacket that concealed two arm gauntlets. He had a black belt slung around his hips keeping his jeans up and a silver band on his ring finger. “Woahohoo, this place is amazing” He walked forward not exactly looking infront of himself, ended up almost in the center of what seemed to be a conflict in the making. His boots took heavy steps as he continued, the iron weighing them down a bit, however his obviously muscular body was sure to keep up with the added weight.

The blonde haired man stopped short at the side of the conflict and noticed the tension rising, this rather vampiric styled man clearly seemed to be instigating this tension, and hey if a fight was made, this young man with two thumbs would love to jump in, he stood to the sides of them making some what of a triangle between these larger men. “whats with all the happy faces” he smiled looking at each of the three other people here, though one wore a visor that prevented him for seeing his face, not that he cared to much.
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:26 am

"Dear god!" Kronsire thought to himself as he saw the strange vampiric looking man right in front of his visor, the knight being able to smell the breath on the man. "You need a shave..." Sire spoke as the tall man moved down to look at Alice who was clinging to Sire's left shoulder. Not particularly interested in what the man was doing, what Alice had spoken to Sire not a few seconds ago was still clear in his mind. Quickly stepping in between the stranger and Alice, Sire placed his hand on his left shoulder were Alice's hand was, while he was not holding Alice's hand particularly tight, he did rest his hand on it, hoping it would help her calm down a little. Looking at the man, or appeared to be a man, nearly as tall as Kronsire himself, the commander spoke in his deep voice from beneath his visor. "You seem reasonable, do you mind taking a few steps back, I'd prefer my friend behind me not to be disturbed." Sire said as he, but before the knight could say anything further another man walked in on the seen. "Why all the tall people today?" Sire thought to himself as he looked at the blonde man from behind the rounded helmet. Kronsire's patience was wearing a little thin, he did not want to make a scene, and attract more attention, and he especially did not want to bring in any of the guards near him in case either of these strangers were trouble. Keeping himself between Alice and the first stranger Kronsire spoke to the blonde man with little interest, not being able to tell off the bat whether or not he was involved with the vampiric looking man or if he was a random person trying to fulfill his own interests. Either way, the situation was worsening.

"Happiness? I guess that's a choice word to use right now." Sire spoke as he made sure Alice's hand was still present, hoping she would not do something too extreme, considering she was beginning to freak out before. "If I may talk sir, it is considered rude in this region to be up close and personal to strangers, though if you are looking for something I am sure I may of be of some help." Using his free hand, Sire unknotted the straps to his large red cloak, if Alice was still near him, Sire would give it to her to wear, with the hood part of the cloak folded out so she could use it. Right now Sire would much more prefer a group of thugs than random strangers, it is much easier to deal with a group if you know their intentions, but as of right now Kronsire could not tell what either of these men had in mind, and in general Kronsire did not want to find out. Shrugging with bare armor plating showing, now that the cloak was off, even if Alice took it or not, Sire spoke clearly so the two men could hear. "I am Kronsire, and as you can see my armor bears the same insignia of the Empire in these parts, if you have a quarrel with me or my friend here, please be outspoken with it."
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Alice felt the presence of someone right beside her seeing the eerie figure of the ghastly man start to walk up to her pushing people aside to get get to her self and sire. Her eyes dared not face this person as she was freaking out already from the sounds and stare of so many people. Keeping her gaze to the left arm of Sire feeling the breath of the pale man start to reach her neck feeling like a humid breeze of air make her shiver just a little trying not to get scared from the gaze he applied to with his eyes that she barely caught a glimpse of. Feeling Sire start to shift as he spoke she sighed in relief as Sire had moved in between her and this unknown man who was breathing down her neck like a stalker or some deranged hunter. Having experience with these types of people she was only jumpy from how freaked out she was from the environment. Her heart raced a little feeling frozen in a sense of brief insanity that she felt almost drift off from the man that was gazing at her before. The pupils of her eyes grew smaller and more focused for a moment feeling the urge reveal her own darkness feeling her own heart grow louder and beat faster like energy being pumped directly into her body. Sire had blocked the view of this man before anyone could see it or she had hoped anyways. Alice's grip against Sire's right arm was a little tight with fear but not of this man of her own urges.

Starting to calm down she could barely hear the words of sire as he spoke to this person but had snapped out in time to feel the embrace the cloaks hood and back drapes cover her head and back. Feeling the urge to nearly burst out in tears from the amount of dread she felt from the mere gaze of the man who could have been staring right at her even now breathing in slowly. The reaction of fear was delayed pressing a finger along her own neck to press in and attempt to slow her own heart beat down feeling it race still. Her free hand against her chest where her heart was feeling her senses drain reality around her starting to return to normal from it's previous state when she was focused in like a killer. Finally she felt her heart slow down enough to breath normally speaking in a somewhat dreadful tone but hidden under her normal tone of voice. ~Thank you sire...now I don't feel so watched...i don't do so good in large crowds..~ Alice pulled the hood further over her head turning to see the stranger with blonde hair a few feet away from her feeling like a monster or some creature but pulling it all back in to her self facing him with a slow fade in expression of joy but she was sure he saw everything that had happened with her. Speaking in a kind voice she tried to ignore the pale man from before and cast him aside in her mind. ~Hello..has curiosity drawn you here or is the sight of two tall men and a girl of average height look a little weird? Hehe...I’m nervous around crowds..don't mind me I am Alice...and you?~ Alice spoke to the blond male in a kind voice but certainty she was trying to recover from her shock from before having undertones of embarrassment in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Count
Founder/Mod
The Count

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Sire spoke as Tepes looked deeply in the young girls eye, as he registered what the man had said.
" oh I do? Well I suppose it can be done.huh few steps back? Why?she doesn't seem upset to me. I suppose if you think it would be a properate"
As he take a few steps back  he realises there is a other person beside  him with vibrant blonde hair well to his eyes it was at  least, his  gaze  fix on the  man, his clothing appeared  rather unusual even to Tepes,
"wel,well you seem  to be  as  interesting  as these too as  well" his  
grin grew almost looking sinister, like  a hunter fixing on his  pray
" And in  regaurd to your  question my  happiness, is  because i found those  that  interest my curiosity, including yourself"
giggling quite poshly
"hu-hu-hu"
turning  back to sire  and  Alice,
"Quarrel?"
look of confusion coming across  his  face, and  he twists his  head to  the right so his  jaw in parrally  with his shoulder
" I have no quarrel, just  curious as a cat, dear people."
twisting his face to the rather unattractive smile showing off his pearly white teeth.
"All of you catch my  eye's,You all such impressive presents,even  this little bo-pep, that you  big metal sir seem to   be  protecting, but  i am still unsure if its  her or  me  your  protecting"
again  laughing   to himself  rather  amused by the  hold scene
"hu-hu-hu-hu, oh yes  my name  is  quite  simple is it just T."
taking an over  exaggerated  bow before Sire.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Left_bar_bleue55/5000[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:23 am

The tension in this young mans body dropped a bit as he heard the soldier speak, seems no action would take place here, or at least none that would be simple fun, he didn't mind getting into a fight, but had no desire to be jailed within his first day out of Midland. However glancing out of his peripherals, it seemed this white haired psycho may have other plans. A sigh as let out a bit and his face seemed more calmed then battle ready, despite the rather blood lustful feeling from the vampiric giant, he almost completely let his guard down. “I was just out for a walk and you fun group of people happened to be right in my path of walking” he smiled looking down towards the smallest of the trio, Alice.

Before he had a chance to answer his name he looked towards the battle ready vampire who went by a single letter, T, who was conversing originally with the Armored Giant, Kronsire, T introduced himself in place of the golden blonde man, but he didn't seem to mind much. “You know, there is an old proverb in Midland” he smiled looking at Tea. “Curiosity killed the cat, Though you may be able to fight, if what this man says is true, you will have an army against a single man, Mr.Tii” trying to hold back the chuckle of his own joke.

He placed his hands into his pockets, smile not fading since he arrived at this entertaining triad of people. Today was gonna be fun, fight or not, however it seemed other people noticed the possible conflict that might happen if Kronsire wasn't able to keep Tee under wraps, the civilians nearby began to slow down like a gapers block of some sort, traffic building up in the area they were at.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:28 pm

"It is good you mean no quarrel!" Sire exclaimed as he laughed, while still being a wall for Alice and the man known as T. "I am glad to hear of this for many reasons, I have just arrived back at my homeland, and it would sadden me to have to call the guard so soon for an intercity brawl." Sire laughed again as he relaxed only slightly seeing that T had backed off a little, leaving Kronsire and Alice with some personal space. "I apologize for being brash but I do like my personal space as many do." Turning to the blonde haired man, with a quick turn of the feet, Sire's large armor clanked a little as he spoke clearly and audibly to the other man, "and you there stranger, if I recall I've seen you boarding the vessel embarked at port several days ago, if I may ask your name it would be a nice pleasantry so we neither of us end up on the wrong foot, as it were." The commander spoke as eloquently as a diplomat, trying to make sure that no one meant any harm right now. While Sire's skills ached to be tested out after a long voyage he restrained his darker urges in the mean time, considering all of the citizens in and around the odd looking group.

Continuing with talking, Sire further addressed the shortest of the three men, "I only ask as it seems you either did not hear or ignored my companion behind me." He spoke kindly enough with a flat tone towards the middle of the sentence. Before waiting for any response however the knight quickly changed the subject as he asked if they all could leave the middle of the street so as to not block all the traffic. "Not to be rude, but it would be nice if we could either move out of the road, as nice as the view is, or head somewhere more suitable for conversation." The commander ended his words with a raspy metal breath, his visor creating a dark shadow on the inside of his helmet, still protecting his face even more so.

Hoping that Alice would not have an episode, Sire motioned to the side of the cobblestone road, near a smaller building that was currently closed, allowing the front part of the building to be used for conversation. "At the very least if you two newcomers plan on talking more, then let us either head to one of the smaller taverns by the coast or perhaps you'd rather enjoy the sites of the town? The Legion is proud of its sparring arenas." Sire laughed as he pointed in the distance of a more rounded building on the border of the barracks on the hill, only half a mile away. "It is not as glorious as the capital's massive Colosseum, but it should be quieter there right now and the only people around would be off duty guards and some of the fighters who make a living entertaining the crowds." He spoke, giving the two men, and Alice a choice or two as to where they would want to go, both of them safe for the time being lest they have criminal intentions, though Kronsire purposely made both suggestions in less crowded areas for Alice, hoping then she would have a chance to breathe. All the while, Sire kept his title secret for the time being, not wanting to draw more attention, but he was sure it would not last long if either T or the blonde man heard one of the past guardsmen salute him in the noisy street earlier.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Alice was listing to the conversation going on feeling like some scared kitten that was being protected by sire. Returning to her normal self again she pulled the hood off of her head calmly placing the heavy clothing article on sires arm. Alice this day was wearing a pair of black shoes with black stockings that ran up her long slender legs. Wearing a skirt made with white materials with skulls stitched into the fabric that were colored white with small lining at the top and bottom with a black fabric. Wearing a shirt that looked and matched with the skirt. Having a white fabric base with black fabric lined at the bottom stopping at her waist just above her skirt. The sleeves were long but she had them rolled up to her to her elbows in a fit and snug. The cold nor the heat never really effected her having a built up resistance to temperature. Not of course to say she would not be effected by a blizzard or a heatwave but her body was used to them to a degree when it came to normal weather. Her platinum hair was looking nice today being a little messy from the hood before when she had removed it. Running her fingers thorough her hair and returning it back to the way it was before. Today her hair was a bit in the way of her face but her eyes were still seen. Even though she was short compared to the rest of these people she was not some kitten that needed to be guarded. Getting her thoughts clear again she heard Sire give her two options of where she could take this party of strangers and friends.

Thinking the nearby arena would be a nice place to go she wanted to stay away from drunks at the tavern who may be there and even worse the thought of gladiators who were drunk sounded even worse then normal gladiators who may just boast about how powerful or strong they were. Thinking for a moment she placed a her right hands index finger on her lower lip slightly turning her head before she spoke. Talking in a calm tone of voice and sounding more sane then she did previously. ~The Arena sounds fun..besides all the..drunk people that could be at the tavern..at least at the Arena we can see entertaining fights and meet brawlers I have always been interested in battle tactics anyways...you have say as well sire..if you don't want to go to the Arena that is. And T as you introduce your self and please don't just...walk up on someone...it can freak some people out.~ Alice turned to T when she spoke after walking to the side of the ally way by her to think on where she wanted to go. Alice turned to the blonde man who spoke before as well. Having a curious tone of voice as she spoke. ~You never did say who you were as sire stated...My name is Alice..if you wish to talk to strangers you can't be one if you want to get anywhere even for cheap thrills you should at least tell us who you are no?~
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:00 am

The golden haired man wasn't to fond of being accused of hiding his name, it wasn't his fault that vampiric letter spoke in his place, however he just shrugged it off, no use in dwelling over someone who decided to walk out. “The names Miles, and I would love to join in this little fight club of yours” He side with his grin back. He has only ever beat up the fighters in the slums of Midland, so getting a taste of some new combatants would make this trip worth while. “Any chance money will be involved” placing his hands into his pockets not really having a penny to his name at this moment, if he could make some whilst having fun, then its a win for win.

Miles stepped aside a bit allowing traffic to continue as normal keeping his hands in his pockets. “Please Mr.Kronsire, lead the way” pulling a hand out of his pocket and gesturing towards the building the giant pointed at. Almost giddy with excitement
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Watch T become preoccupied with something else and moving away from the group temporarily, Sire thought for a moment as he took his cloak back, wrapping it around his shoulders with one fell swoop of his right arm, the thick red cloak coming to a rest. "The arena huh? Alright then you two, seeing as the T fellow moved away we'll head over now then. It's not too far." The knight spoke in his metallic tone as the lumbering giant moved forward on the side of the road, not using the main road as he did not know how Alice would react still. "Alice, Miles," Sire said as he walked around a corner, and then another, leading the way to the building next to the barracks. Even in the distance a stranger could tell the rounded building was made to mimic the capital's enormous Colosseum, the replica's wide stone arches casting their own large shadows on the town. "If you want a money prize, I don't mind figuring something out, but it will be from my own pocket, not from the Empire's coffers." He replied to the man's question before turning onto a smaller road leading straight up to the arena's main gates, a few guards standing by the front entrance.

Noticing Kronsire from a distance the three guards saluted and let them pass inside the arena. Entering a short tunnel before actually entering the large wide field of sand and dirt, Sire turned around with his large arms, speaking in his booming voice. "Welcome to the arena!" Laughing heartily he turned around as the whole of the giant arena could be seen, a large track running around the outskirts of the arena and the stadium like seating looming over the group. Some gladiators were currently practicing their shows and their skills as the arena masters were ordering the place to be cleaned to some workers. The sunlight entered just right to expose the circular shape of the entire arena. "We'll take the Northeast corner since it is vacant" Sire spoke as he started to head over to a more quiet area most of all the other workers and soldiers being on the other side.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Alice walked with Miles and Sire noticing him using ally ways and paths that didn't take part of the main road. Keeping with the pace of sire she was feeling relaxed now getting used to the large crowds she heard in the distance feeling the nervous urges melt away that she felt previously. In response to Miles she nodded with a faint smile keeping her voice down so others would not gain interest in this party of two tall men and a short women. Looking at the buildings as she walked by them taking note of the designs each one had. Looking over to Miles and Sire once they were out of the main street and speaking in a calm tone with a undertone of relief. ~So miles is it? Have you been here long. You look like the adventurous type and how you respond to the idea of fighting maybe a brawler. I do apologize for how I reacted earlier when I am around crowds I can't help but freak out a little I never liked large citys but I will get used to it.~ Alice gave a nervous laugh as she finished saying her fear of crowds of people. Continuing speaking after they were nearing the arena seeing the three guards let them all pass feeling a urge of excitement take her as she walked inside. Looking at the designs of the place feeling she was apart of a much more important group walking along Sire. After he turned to herself and Miles and said welcome to the arena! She followed making her way with Sire and Miles to a empty part of the arena. ~ This place is amazing! And it helps that there are no large crowds of people that feel like they are right next to you. Thanks for taking us along Sire! And if Miles wants to do some fighting I can't say I want to join him as nice as money sounds right about now I am not a fan of fighting in places like this. I prefer to watch.~

Alice was not the biggest fan of fighting having a idea that she would fight someone larger then her and be unable to do anything about it. A dark horse could come in and trample them but she was thinking about joining in a few fights to break out of her shell and fear of crowds of people. Taking a seat besides Sire crossing her right leg over her left feeling the nice breeze of the night air sting her legs but she loved this feeling. Watching the fighters in the arena practice making sword motions making swings with large amounts of force all the way to quick swings blocking and parrying. The sound of steel on steel starting up a response in her that made her focus in on it like a hawk. Her eyes pupils grew smaller with a an interest in the clashes. Glowing dimly a Scarlet light. Leaning in placing both her arms on the edge of the view resting her head on her arms nearly losing all focus on anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:01 pm

The young gentleman watched as the crowds slowly thinned out as they took the less scenic route to the arena. He followed the giant knight a bit saddened at the lack of sights, him being a clear tourist in this situation being only in one kingdom most of his life, the alleys reminded me a lot of the times he had to fight, run, and steal back at midland to live. He wasn't phobic of alleys but he was a tad more apparent in his uncomfortably of their route. Lost in his own mind a bit about the past until hearing his own name spoken, he shifted his attention towards comparatively petite Alice. “Eh you could say I'm mesmerized by the differences this world has to offer” looking back at the clear blue sky. He noticed she seemed possibly regretful of her previous attitude and actions, “heh, I didn't notice anything close to a freak out” he smiled, it was true though, being a bit more focused on the previous 'T'ransylvanian stranger and Kron the giant.

Finally they entered the place of business, it was amazing, the smell of sweat and blood, the sound of clashing metal, felt just like home. He watched Kronsire show off the magnitude of the arena with obvious enjoyment. “This place is awesome” he clenched his fists in eagerness in his pockets following them towards the Northeast corner. “So Kronsire, want to have a go” he smiled, nostalgic feelings of pre-combat jitters made him restless, ever since he got hitched he cut back on the fighting, and now was his chance to cut loose instead of back. “I don't mean to the death or anything, just a nice old sparring match, being a Knight I'm sure you can hold your own against me” he spoke in friendly overconfidence, not meaning to insult the large warrior, just some playful banter.

Miles walked with a skip in his step towards their place of battle, deciding its best not to hide his equipment he clacked his heels in a jump hard enough for the metallic sound to be apparent and took his shirt off revealing a chainmail shirt that pressed tightly against his bare chest, and two gauntlets, black and white of color, covering over his knuckles and reaching up to his elbows on the backside of his forearms. “Lets create a show the audience will remember” he squated down a bit putting more weight on his back leg and lifting his elbow above his head, and spread out at head level and other hand in a fist, he then opened the fist and beckoned Kronsire to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 am

"I like that you have spirit!" Sire shouted as he ripped off his cloak with one hand, holding the heavy cloth in his left hand as he walked over to Alice, placing the cloak next to her. "If you wish to just watch that is up to you then, I'll be sure to make the fight exciting." Smiling widely in a contorted grin, though nobody could tell with his helmet on. Turning around back to Miles who was showing off his gear. Making a mental note of each piece of equipment the blonde man had on him, Sire took his sword off from his waste, the sturdy leather belt coming off as well, placing it with his cloak the giant stretched his arms wide and high. "If you'll excuse me..." Sire spoke again as he went to a small weapons rack on the side of the arena only a few feet away from where they decided to spar. Sire looked over the equipment used in the fights and entertainment at the arena, and as he looked over the numerous amounts of maces, tridents, spears, hammers, swords, and shields, Sire's eyes rested on what he was looking for. Picking up the metal baton he twirled it between his hands to test the weight, with a nod Sire brought it back with him to where Miles was.

"I'm sure you agree this baton is better than a live blade, don't you agree?" Kronsire laughed as he held the three foot long baton with his right hand, "This way it'll mimic my sword a little more." Waiting for Miles to get into position, Sire watched Mile squat lower with his arm spread out with his other hand in a fist. Being beckoned Sire did not wish to disappoint the man, and the small crowd of off duty soldiers and the rest of the entertainers in the area taking interest. A soldier in the stands shouted from above rooting for Kronsire. "Knock 'em dead Commander!" a few others cheered and hollered a little as a few entertainers made bets on the fight.

"Let's not keep them waiting..." Sire replied to Miles, the giant knight taking a solid lunge forward, using his large guantletted left fist, Sire quickly jabbed with his left hand, the soldier's whole body staying compact in a boxing like stance. As the left jabs came in, aimed for Mile's right shoulder, Sire did an undercut with the baton that was held upside down in Kronsire's right hand so the baton's edge was in the direction of the ground like a knife would be used. The metal baton aimed for Mile's left thigh. Sire using his massive weight and height to overpower and crush, as Sire kept charging forward with his massive weight. The first punch had been thrown.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Alice nodded at sire leaving his cape behind watching him for a moment pick up a weapon of choice and step inside the arena. Staying where she was she smiled faintly awaiting some action to take place before her. Her gaze transfixed on Sire who was making the first move. Impressed with the colossal strength he used in his first attack that she saw aimed for Miles legs. Knowing that making sure the target would be able to not react as quickly almost ensured a victory and for someone of Sire's size and power it would most definitely prove to be in his advantage. This man named Miles was a brawler but Sire on the other hand was a Commander a troop with years of experience someone who knew how to fight one who fought with more then pure adrenaline but with tactics and smarts. While in her mind Miles could be a dark horse in hiding with tricks up his own sleeve. Following with an excitement that would be sure to follow with the guards and fighters who watched.

Alice got up from her seat with two raised arms thinking in her mind she was the first one to cheer for the fight. Yelling in a loud voice she spoke as soon as she lifted herself from the seat. ~May the finest Win!~ Feeling like a giddy child again Alice was happy to see a fair fight in her life being able to watch such an event was an honor for her as all she did was fight dirty in her life. While she hoped they would fight with fists she knew this would be a worth while fight.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:03 am

“Go right ahead” he answered the baton question and kept his eyes fixated on the titan, the sounds from the surrounding matches faded from his mind as his fight adrenaline kicked in, he watched as Kronsire charged towards him. It was almost as the two of them were the only ones in existence right now, This was the thrill Miles loved. He recognized the influenced position, and clenched both fists quickly bringing theme towards his chest, blocking the first jab with his right forearm, however he didn't notice the baton come in from other as it whacked his thigh hard, he gritted his teeth and put his weight into his right leg to attempt at holding his ground. He knew however in terms of weight he would not win a charge like this and changed the direction of his weight dashing quickly to the left.

He hopped back a couple feet and stomped his left leg a bit making sure it was in working order before dashing forward, this time on the offensive. He mimicked Kronsire's boxing like stance but held his fists higher up while ducking lower towards the ground. He had his focus majority on Kronsire's arms and legs, getting ready for a possible kick and being wary of that baton. He would need to use more muscle against Kronsire's added armor. He stomped his left leg against and pushed a hard right towards the iron giant's gut, the punch would be strong enough to put a good deep dent in the armor. He would muscle through the pain caused by his punch against steel however continuing with a left kick against the opponents right thigh. In order to get anywhere good in this match he would have to attempt to get the knight to discard his armor.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Staring through the metal holes of his sphereical visor Kronsire continued to charge, his experience on the battlefield reminding him of many age old foes who have once stood before him just as Miles stood before him now. Grinning wildly Sire watched as the blow to the thigh forced Miles to move away from the giant. Then as Miles moved in mimicing the boxing stance, Sire remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, as one of his old sayings came into play. "You must give a little ground to take the field..." Sire whispered as he spread wide, shoving his muscled abs, covered in armor in the direction of Miles punch. The force of the punch was powerful, as Kronsire felt his silvery armor dent, but no more than he would have figured. Working through the pain Sire laughed suddenly as he swung both of his giant arms around Miles' back, the steel baton coming in like a knife stab aimed for the middle of Miles' exposed back, while Sire's left hand came in around the opposite side as a giant guantletted fist aimed for Mile's left lower back, near the hip bone.

All the while Sire shifted both of his legs in a wide stance cutting off as much space as possible for Miles to even think of escaping. Like a trap the giant knight sprung into action as he then moved in closer, his massive strength making the wind whistle as it ran across his armored body. While the pain hurt quite a bit, Sire's great physique mitigated much of the damage, though the dent in his armor was uncomfortable to say the least. After the closed in attack, Sire would quickly retract his arms in a swift motion, in an even tighter fighting style than before, and jumping back a few feet away from the blonde haired man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?   [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day? Empty

Back to top Go down

[BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Page 1 of 1