NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_vote_lcap[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_voting_bar[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_vote_rcap 
Orange
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_vote_lcap[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_voting_bar[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty
PostSubject: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Ruling the world would be a difficult task for one so weak, for one so weak it would befit her to lay down and let the world trample over her pathetic ambitions of seeking power and might. However, Renn was never one to let the worse of the world to sadden her spirits, nor dampen her resolve to grow.

The scent of the rain did dampen the young woman's robes, as the became heavy as more and more precious rain soaked deep into the black fabrics and gilded trim. She never despised the rain, but in this instance, walking along the empty path of a place known as Karakura town she lamented and thought cruel tortures if rain were a living being. A quiet sneeze echoed in the back alleys where she walked, trying to find some shelter, for she had no money left, having spent it all on rations for the next three days. Wiping nose with her long flowing robes Renn sighed out a curse unknown in origin. She regretted for leaving the island kingdoms in the North, but there was nothing left for her there but horrible memories she'd rather not describe.

Minutes turned into hours as the cloaked figure of only five feet and five inches walked in the cold rain, small strikes of lightening overarching in the sky, delivering thundering booms of thunder across the rural town. Renn did not know how she ended up here, having left her chances to the wind, having no map of her own to actually know where she was headed. But, Renn was determined to find something to make her more powerful, something to make her feel safe all on her own.

Slipping on a crack in the road Renn fell face first into a pile of mud and water, her blonde hair having changed to the color of the earth. Swearing indiscernible swears in a long stream of frustration, Renn stood up and composed herself. Standing in mud soaked robes she tried her best to wipe herself clean, giving up after five minutes or so as the night grew darker. Walking further into the town, Renn finally found a small overhang of roof from an abandoned house, not wanting to go inside the dark home which creaked in the swift winds.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue55/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:23 pm

A young child walked through the soaking streets of Karakura following a leak of information he heard from up north. It seemed this town may have knowledge that he sought in regarding to a certain association. The child hardly stood at five foot two with snow white hair just barely showing under his white short sleeve jacket hood. He had a scarf that covered his neck, tucked down due to the soaking rain, and an eye-patch across his left eye, right eye shown a brilliant violet color. Unfortunately the night was still young, interrogating information this late wouldn't do him good, besides he as well felt a sense of fatigue from his days of running and traveling. Hopefully news of his whereabouts weren't public yet.

Lightning struck across the sky brightening up the road as the child noticed a small house in the distance, quite away from the town itself, perhaps a good resting spot, he wondered to himself as he walked in the direction. He noticed an ambiguous figure standing under the overhang of the seemingly emptied building. The child wasn't able to tell whether the human was male or female, however it seemed they are taking shelter here too, either that or tripped flat on their face.

“Hey do you know the owners of this house”the child shouted about forty feet away from the entrance, still making his way towards the building. He held his hands in his pockets and one hand gripped on a handle of his sheathed knife, just in case hostility would arise.  His hoodie was now soaked darkened white from the rain and he kept his head down a bit to try and hide the color of his eyes, not knowing who may notice. He stopped about ten feet in front of the building to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue36/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Tilting her head up slowly, Renn cracked her neck in the process as she stretched her both her arms out wide too, she wasn't expecting anyone else to be caught out in the rain as well, but from a distance she had figured the short, what seemed to be a kid, person lived in the town itself. Though by the stranger's question Renn decided that he wasn't from around this town, like herself. Shouting back through the rain, seeing the kids having his hands in his pockets, Renn shrugged to herself and spoke "Nope, I'm not from here, I'm just waiting out the storm until I can travel again in the morning, you can come here if you want... I don't give a rat's ass, the place seems abandoned anyways."

Waving him over if he so desired Renn relaxed her arms and let them slump against her sides as she continued to try and get the drying mud out of her long bangs, not concerning herself with her robe just yet, until she could find a place to sit it out on a dry surface. Eyeing the child through her hair, Renn continued to clean her face off as best she could, not trusting the stranger fully from the stories she had heard as a child about hunters and soldiers and the like on the mainland. "Be my guest if you want to stay inside the house, not mine, I just don't trust it seeing as the roof is partially gone and the whole thing seems to creek in the gusts of wind..."

"I don't mean to be playing twenty questions or any of that crap, but what's your name? No point in us both sitting out in the rain without at least knowing each other's names, eh? You can even say a fake name, I certainly don't care or would know the difference if you're so inclined." Renn spoke amid the thunder and wind, as her voice grew a bit hoarse after long hours of traveling with little water in the morning. She figured if she was going to talk with someone she might as well see if she can find any information.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue55/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 pm

A small smile grew beneath his hood as the human relaxed their shoulders. He decided to follow suit and release his grip on the handle in his pocket ducking under the overhang to get out of the rain. It has been a while since he last had a chance to rest and figured this may finally be a chance, no hostiles in sight. The child glanced up and down at the life form however not really getting any info from it, just a taller figure, however judging from the voice he could only assume this stranger was female. It bothered him a bit that he couldn't see her eyes, since eyes usually can tell if there is any killing intent, so the child at least kept up a small guard, with his experiences of being hunted, its hard to trust those that seem like friendly strangers.

He glanced up at her when his name was asked, without even receiving hers first, isn't supposed to be courtesy around the common folks, but hey he couldn't give away his identity, so whats an easy name to choose.“My names Eezy, how about yourself” he still wanted to make sure this female wasn't just another somebody after his bounty he thought to himself as he leaned against the wooden wall awaiting an answer. He could tell this female has been traveling as well now, and from her voice it must be in poverty. Unfortunately he was in the same boat as his stomach growled, betraying his calm demeanor.

But hey, worth a shot “You have any food on you by any chance” he grinned rather sheepishly feeling like scum he had to ask someone for food. Eezy ran out of his last funds a couple days ago and had to live the same common style these peasants rolled around in.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:09 pm

"Okay OverEasy" Renn yawned as she moved over on the wooden porch, the old brown floorboards moving slightly as she slid across to make room for the kid. Not giving the stranger even a passing glance she twirled her left index finger in her filthy blonde as she focused on a piece of rock that got tangled in her bangs, trying to pull it out without hurting herself. As she focused intently on the tiny pebble Renn didn't notice that Eezy stood against the wall. Spending a few seconds Renn's mind finally clicked, almost audibly. "Oh. I forgot my name is Renn, dontcha wearit out, or you can, or something, whatever I forgot what joke I was bothering to make."

Waving her hand in the air dramatically the pebble finally became unknotted and fell to the ground, bouncing a few times before the girl picked it up. Where upon she heard the faint rumbling of Eezy's stomach, and his asking for food. "Yeah... I have some rations I bought the other day, not much though, if you want some I'll trade you some of them for some info huh, deal?" Renn asked as her right hand disappeared into the long flowing robe sleeve only to reappear with a small tightly wrapped package of dried and salted food, usually meant for soldiers marching for long periods of time. "I spent my remaining money on it Overeasy, so if you can make dah info good I don't mind sharing." Renn couldn't help but laugh in her mind as the child had asked her for food, though arrogant and looking down on the lad she didn't let it show visibly, though in the back of her mind she was having a field day.

Having the same demeanor as usual Renn continued "Ima honestly not picky on what it is, I'm just looking for close by places where I can seek room and board, even if it means I have to sell meh skills for it. Anything for money while I'm broke at dah moment, one can be as arrogant like me, but an empty stomach for days brings one down to the mud , ha!" Renn snorted as she wiped the rest of the mud fully from her face and started working on her bare feet, which were covered with callouses which befit one from a poor region like herself. "Don't get excited doh, the food is only field rations I could find for cheap at the last town before this. Andz if you don't know anything like what I'm asking, anything interesting would do, even if it's about you Overeasy."

Renn was delighted at the nickname she had made, even if it was the boy's name she couldn't help but laugh that it did sound like a fake name, but she didn't say anything more, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 pm

The young child rolled his eyes at the unfortunate nick name, however he really was to hungry and tired to make a fuss about it, it would have to be something to deal with later if they were ever to meet again. However he really only had one piece of information that would be worth a trade and that might ensure a second meeting. He sighed as he pulled his hood back over his head and slid his fingers through his hair wiping it out of his right eye. “I only have one piece of information really, it wont get ya a room and food right away, however it can be a means to acquire those luxury and a lot more. I'd be more then willing to tell you about it however I think some collateral should be made, a portion of the food for access, just so we aren't cheating each other” he grinned waiting for her answer and after receiving it continued on while snacking on the food.

“There is this organization out there called the Hunter Association, they are well known throughout these lands however joining them can be more than a hassle, they have an exam that takes place every year with rigorous tests, currently I am on a lead to finding a meeting point of one of these tests, or at least the transportation to one.” the reason he came to this town was to find this information about transport, but unless she asked he would leave it out for now.

Eezzy pulled on his scarf to wring out the water from it and continued his story “When you pass the exams you became what they call a hunter, and from what I come to understand, just the license alone is worth a couple million, they have access to all forms of secret information, and even missions that can help you obtain political stature, becoming a hunter will pretty much set you for life. Power, Money, Fame, Honor, they got it all up there, and I want a piece of it” he said just as thunder shook the building from a near by lightning strike.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Renn's ear perked immediately at the words Eezy spoke about money, power, and the like. "Hooo? That sounds almost too good to be true!" Renn's eyes grew large, despite them being hidden with hair, turning to Eezy, Renn listened and held her attention until he finished, as she put the remaining rations back into her robe. The word power significantly clicked with Renn who laughed at the word, as she couldn't help but grin. "That sounds like a good piece of info, here is the rest of the food too" Renn handed Eezy the remainder of the food owed to him, "Don't spend it all at once ha," she snorted again. "Hunter exams huh... sounds good, It is something worth looking for at this rate, I have nothing better to do than make money somehows."

Pausing to take a deep breath, Renn sighed as she laid down on the filthy wood "Is that why you're at this tiny place? Looking for the Exams or something? I don't mean to pry ya, but this place isn't all hunky dorey and fancy and all dat. But dese exam perks seem good enough for me!" Standing up and flexing her arm muscles beneath her robes dramatically, Renn turned to Eezy swiftly "Hey, Overeasy if your stomach is settled now I want to see what's inside this house, if there's secret signs in dis abandoned I wanna know! I'm not letting possible money getting out of my hands jus' cause Ima afraid of a pathetic house toppling on meh! Ima go and search for fancy clues, you can join if yah want or yah can stay out in this wet cold wind!" Renn shouted excitedly, her personality all revved up as a giant focuses smile appeared on her lips and her non visible eyebrows furrowed.

Marching to the old red woodened door, there was a message carved into the wood "Stay Out, Scheduled for Demolishment, Keep Out!"

"I know what these words mean... but! I am going to actively ignore them!" Kicking the door, Renn fell over backwards, not ashamed in the slightest. "Well you damn dirty door! Try this!" Renn twisted the rusty door knob and the door opened easily enough. "Yah comin Overeasy?"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:54 pm

Eezzy finished off the rest of his share before almost choking on it at the failed attempt at Renn kicking down the door. “Pretty much this town has hints of a special martial art that many hunters come to learn, though I don't know what so special about it. I was hoping to catch one and ask about it” he spoke as he and glanced at the message, slipping his hands back into his pockets, he would be prepared to run at a moments notice now, feeling rather light on his feet. He didn't so much bother telling the woman in front of him. Why should he, they just met a couple minutes ago.

He pulled the now dry scarf back over his mouth as the place definitely felt as abandoned as it was. The rain from the opened roof caused the gust to whip up dust and cobwebs, the scarf helped filter the breathing. “seems like a place fitting for a king” he said sarcastically looking at the view from the hole in the roof. The entire house creaked, especially with their steps on the wooden floor.

((OOC:Not sure if you had plans for the house or not, if not let me know and I'll explain it xD otherwise this is most what I can write))
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 pm

"A king of beggars as it seems..." Renn replied, taking what Eezy had spoken about earlier into mind. "So the villagers here might be more than they appear, too bad I haven't seen one yet..." Entering the house even further Renn waiting in the first room, spying some broken glass on the floor she moved cautiously since she had no shoes to call her own, let alone any kind of socks as of right now. "I would settle to be a king of shoes right now," Renn joked as she picked up a broken metal rod, that used to be part of the inner piping. Figuring the rod was sturdy enough Renn slipped it into her large roomy robes, a weapon was a weapon. Though she didn't feel any ill intent in the form of a murderous rage or anything ridiculous coming from Eezy, one could never be too careful around strangers.

Covering her mouth with her long muddied sleeve, Renn peered into the gloom which lit up with the lightening strikes every so often. "For a place soaked to the brim with rain water this place is damned dusty eh?" Renn laughed half heartily as she picked up a small two by four plank of wood to brush aside the broken glass on the floor in front of her with her spare hand. Taking a minute to clear the first room of the glass into the corner near the opened door, Renn took in the sounds of the creaking house as she listened for anything in particular. Full knowing the house was marked from demolition from the carving on the front door, the young girl would proceed carefully, she wanted power but not enough to die in a godforsaken house that might topple over if she broke the wall by accident.

(OOC: Go ahead and do what you want to do, just send me the information.)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Eezzy walked around the area directly into the kitchen, he already figured it would be pointless but it was worth a look, he opened the cupboard up to find a bomb with a timer set already, three minutes in counting, guess that sign was coming to haunt him faster than he thought “Hey Renn!?” he shouted from the kitchen “We might want to speed this up a bit, found anything of value?” he closed the cupboard and started checking the rest, making sure that once they leave they wont be less rich then they could have been.

He walked back into the living room and hiked his thumb behind his back towards the kitchen “Place is gonna blow in about 2 minutes now” then preceded to walk towards the door. The rain outside began to grow in heavyness, lighting struck down nearby causing a large boom "LETS GO!" Eezzy then dashed out the door, while shouting, with half a second to spare, hopefully Renn was right behind him, as the bomb soon went off causing a massive explosion engulfing the entire house, he was fast, but unfortunately not fast enough to completely avoid the explosion as a force wave smacked him in the back lifting him off his feet.

He regained his balance in mid air landing back on the wet ground almost skii-ing on his shoes due to lack of friction, fighting hard to keep his own balance. He finally came to a slow stop and looked behind himself, the house completely destroyed. "Renn you there?"
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Seeing as Eezy went into the kitchen, Renn quickly started on a closet near the entrance, quickly tearing apart any cobwebs in the way of her vision as she opened the door. Grinning at her immediate find Renn grabbed a small steel box, its small lock having rusted away, the shavings of rust on the floor where the box used to sit, leaving a perfect square in the dust and cobwebs of the closet. The boxx was heavy and seemed to rattle slightly as Renn shook it.

Hearing her name being called, Renn looked over to see if there were any decent shoes at the moment, but sighed at the prospect, as the only pair of shoes in the closet had been half eaten by insects and old age, the leather not even worth to use as patches on her clothing.

Turning her head at the problem at hand, Renn realized Eezy had basically shouted her name, and he sounded uneasy. Hearing that the place was going to explode, Renn could only have her mouth wide open for a split second as he rushed out the door, "Wait what?" Renn asked, but not even bothering to persist that he answer she rushed out with the small grey box nestled between her arms and her chest. The box rattling with every step she took.

This is where Renn felt great, even in mortal danger she felt confidence in her running speed as she sprinted out of the front door, some left over glass stabbing into the uncalloused part of her left foot. Grimacing as she could feel the warmth of her blood leaving her body, Renn kept running as she ran past Eezy, trying to hold the box as she went. That is when the explosion came. While she was ahead of Eezy the poor girl was not out of the range of the shockwave that came next. Being hurled to the ground violently as Renn was once again sent face first into a pile of mud, basically skidding across the wet puddle of brown goop a few feet until stopping. Shrapnel and wood flew into the distance some of it landing on the ground safely away, but some unfortunate pieces made their way onto Renn, shredding any exposed skin, leaving cuts and bruises across her arms and legs, and the back of her head, the thick cloth covering the rest of her body luckily having prevented any severe injury.

Standing up at the call of her name again, Renn sweared as loud as her great lung capacity could allow. A slur of both obvious and unheard of swears by proper company came from her lips for a good solid thirty seconds. Calming herself down, Renn said in her usual manner again, "Yep I'm here, ya alright?" Renn asked ironically having been covered head to toe in mud, and her foot bleeding fairly badly at this point. Not even noticing the pain, nor the wound at the moment due to the excitement, Renn laughed as she rubbed her chest, the metal box having left a bruise.

"On the brightside we'd both probably be dead if we didn't enter the house in the first place." Turning to Eezy "Though I did find this box, half of whatever of it is yours since it was our endeavor, though I don't know what is in it yet."

The explosion seemed to wake up some of the nearby homes as lights flickered on from building to building. "I hope they don't think we did that, whatever it was, what happened anyways? Was there a damned bomb in the sink? Who the hell demolishes a house in the middle of the night?" Not thinking that the explosion was caused by Eezy for now, Renn figured that something had been a bit off, but she kept her suspicions to herself for the time being, for his life was in danger too, and the fact no one had a death warrant for Renn.

At this point Renn remembered she was covered in injuries, as the pain set in, unconsciously Renn leaned on her right foot, that didn't have a gash in it, and possibly glass. Wiping away mud and blood from her face, Renn's bright green emerald eyes could be seen as they looked around at where both of them had been a few minutes ago, and then to her injured body. Not daring to show she was in great pain.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 am

Just before the explosion, in a hotel a couple blocks down, room 600, an expensive room at the top of the hotel, there was one Adrian Montezi sleeping in his bed. He was having the nightmare again, the one practically programmed into his head where he was just a small naked boy in front of the overwhelming shadowed figures that stood in front of him, all of which were his family, his father in the middle who would cast the largest shadow with a big grin and glowing yellow eyes. He was used to this image by now, not crying like he used to, however, in his dream, something different would occur that he never experienced before, a bang. The dream made it out to be the ground under him exploding upwards like a volcano which immediately woke him up, looking around to see what was going on, "What was that?" He shouted out as he stood up off his bed, rubbing his eye a bit.

For just a moment he thought that maybe he was imagining things but that thought was soon interrupted by a large piece of wood, flying straight through his window and striking the door to his room, rushing over to investigate, he looked down at it, "A beam...? One from a house...? How could this have been thrown so far? It's mostly damaged but..." He questioned before going to his window, looking out to see the building in the distance in the direction the piece of wood seemed to fly into his window from, "There..." He whispered to himself, not sure what to do in this instance, would he go investigate where the wood came from and what occurred, possibly embarrassing himself and his family or should he stay in his room which was now a mess, perhaps find another room, "Either way... I can't stay in this room anymore..." He spoke as he rubbed behind his head, walking out of his room and heading downstairs to the front desk.

The man standing there who was awaken from his clear nap that he was having, being the night shift man, "Do you know what happened?" He asked curiously to the man who was taken by surprise and stood up for him, "Umm, no Mr. Montezi, I am sorry I cannot answer that right now. Did the explosion wake you up? We are so terribly sorry..." Adrian looked at him with rather distant eyes, "I see... It's alright but I cannot stay in that room anymore, a piece of wood flew into it and ruined the window..." The man seemed puzzled, this boy said that so casually as if this sort of thing happened to him a lot, however, without hesitation he immediately brought out another key, "Oh, I see, terribly sorry sir, we will get a new room for you immediately!" Adrian nodded to the man, "Okay... I will be taking a walk for now... can you move my things to the new room?" The man nodded as Adrian stepped outside.

Knowing that this could end badly, he couldn't shake the feeling that he had to know what happened, nothing like this really happened to him before except by his family members. He was currently on a vacation of sorts before the hunter exams and he didn't expect something like this to happen, it intrigued him greatly so he decided to go check it out. He called a taxi and was driven towards the scene, paying the man as he stepped out.

In front of him were cop cars, lots of them, driving to the scene where there was a home that was utterly destroyed by what seemed to be an explosion. As he stepped forward, a cop walked in front of him, "Sorry little boy, we cannot allow anyone on to the sce-" The man stopped his sentence immediately as his eyes practically bulged out of his head, seeing the badge of Adrian's vest, the emblem, an "M" surrounded by 6 stars, the sign of the Montezi family, "S-s-s-sorry, so sorry Mr. Montezi, feel free to go ahead..." The man corrected himself, not sure why a member of the Montezi family was here but he was worried they were involved somehow.

Adrian squeezed his way through the crowd of police and looked at the building which was completely demolished at this point, "Wonder what happened here..." He questioned, something that no one seemed to know at all yet. The crowd behind him heard his name and some seemed to be talking about his family, others had no idea who they were but we told by others in the crowd, Adrian sighed, "Seems like my father might find out about all this.. oh well... as long as I don't do anything stupid, I should be fine..." He reassured himself and tried to be careful as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Ezzy took another step wincing a bit as he lift up his shoe, the sole was torn to hell from the skidding and his legs felt like jelly, it isn't that doesn't get a lot of excessive, but holding your balance while surfing on your feet isn't something he does every day. He looked back at the house before shouting Renn's name again not hearing her first response, as it turns out the explosion was loud enough to cause his ears to ring. As well he felt a warm breeze brush against his back. “aw crap” he murmured pulling off his jacket Ignoring the expected pain. He noticed Renn out the corner of his eye however her voice sounded muffled against the ringing of his ears.

Upon examination of his jacket he noticed several holes along the back side, seems the adrenaline allowed him to run without noticing the pain, however the warm feeling came back. None of the injuries felt relatively deep, probably mostly scratches except for one however. “Ugh wait I can't hear ya” He said reaching his arm around the back and felt something sharp. Biting down on his scarf he grasped the object and pulled out a small dagger. It was lodged in his right shoulder and caused his arm to tingle a bit, it didn't feel like anything was severed severely, however he was no doctor, and his arm did hurt to move, Guess pain is better than no pain.

His hearining finally came through the moment Renn shouted about who demolishes a building at night. “Hey your not wanted by anyone at all are you?” he said hoping she was and it wasn't a hunter who caught up to him, he noticed the lights flicker on in the nearby houses and sirens in the distance. “Yeea.. we should probably duck out of here” he said whilst walking towards a nearby ally way, blood dripped down his back and he noticed blood coming from the foot of the green eyed girl nearby him. If a hunter were to attack they would be screwed. He kept the knife he pulled out and held it in his pocket. “It seems my past is catching up with me once again” he sighed.

After reaching safety he watched as the cops surrounded the freshly blown up building. He watched as a child walked up through the crowd in the obviously police restricted area. “him...” he muttered then looked towards Renn. “Hunters can be really of any age and they get many special permissions. I think that kid might be one of them. So easily he walked through a restricted area, I'm sure he was the one who attempted our lives. Probably checking to make sure we are dead or alive.” he said out loud to her. However he wasn't thinking to clearly as the knife would have been evidence that they were being watched when running away.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

"Nopa I'm not wanted-" Renn hesitated as she stepped on a nail with her bad foot by accident. Raising her left foot slowly she plucked out the bent nail as quickly as she could without yelling in pain, her eyes becoming watery. Renn was no soldier to pain. Nodding at Eezy to leave the scene, she followed him away from the abandoned house, seeing him place the dagger in his pocket. Keeping the tin box between her arms and chest as she walked, Renn made sure the box didn't rattle, now was not the time to attract attention, and the secrets of the tin box can wait until they are both to safety.

"What? Someone after you?" The muddied girl asked as she spat out a piece of mud from her mouth. "Welp I hope no one decides we are worth the trouble to attack, not like we really have the ability to fight unscathed, let alone run..."

Ducking into the alleyway, Renn finally leaned on the cold brick wall, as she took a few deep breathes, they were both wounded, but there was no way she could run without putting all her energy into it, and walking was becoming strenuous with her foot. "If your past is catching up to ya, whateva that means, then I hope you know how to escape this, I don't feel like being killed for somethin' you did, but if I'm wrapped up in this I need to find a way out of whatever I'm in if it's possible." Renn said quietly as to not attract attention to themselves. Seeing as police were arriving by the second and a crowd had developed. Though Renn was too preoccupied by being exhausted and in pain to notice the child Eezy spoke of at the moment, but she did listen to what he said.

"You sure he could be a hunter? And not just some rich kid or whatever, from my experience rich people can get away with anything..." Renn trailed off for a second as a bad memory popped up, though she quickly shook her head and focused on the task at hand. "If he was a hunter though... he would know where the exams are... right?"

"But first, I think we should take care of ourselves or try to find a safer place to be, we didn't exactly leave a clean trail with all our blood, and anyone who sees us might suspect us as either victims... or something worse." The excitement having forced Renn to forget to call Eezy by his nickname. "And if you have someone after you, I might be seen as your accomplice or somethin' so being seen in public might just get us in more trouble."

Grabbing the pipe that she had secured before the house exploded, Renn moved the pipe from under her robes, the metal pipe was about two feet, a bit short for a cane, but better than nothing. Resting the tin box on the ground in the process. By this time the mud had started to dry and cake on her skin and clothing, the blood being trapped amid the brown substance. Giving Renn a frightening appearance, she continued to rest until she heard what Eezy had to say, but in the mean time she picked up the box and moved further down into the dark damp alley, trying to step on anything, using the wall and the small pipe as improper crutches for her foot.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Left_bar_bleue0/5000[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Adrian wandered up to the house, peeking inside, he had no real emotion in his face as he looked at the ashen wood and busted up pieces of furniture, "Who had the money and time to do something like this...?" He said out loud to himself, not really caring who heard him. He wandered inside slowly as a police officer quickly ran up to him, "Umm... S-sir... Are you sure it's wise to go inside there?" He seemed scared as he spoke to Adrian, whom looked down for a moment before stepping back out, "I guess so... There could be another I suppose.. but I feel like if there was... it would be pointless... what would they need a second one for?" He looked up at the officer who seemed to swallow his own spit, "Well... You should let the bomb squad go search first... we c-can't have you being h-harmed..." The officer said with somewhat of a stutter. Adrian sighed as he stepped out completely and walked back a bit, "Alright... You're probably right..." He assured the Police officer as his eyes looked forward at the building in front of him, for a split moment he saw the wreckage over there.

Adrian looked back at the building, his hands in his shorts pockets before looking up to the view of the hotel he was staying at, "If the explosion was strong enough to send a piece of wood that far... It's possible it could have launched people as well..." He thought to himself as he began walking in the direction the wreckage seemed to be launched in, "Wonder if I can find anyone... maybe they would know what is up with the bomb..." He questioned himself before pausing for a moment, why was he so interested in this? He wouldn't really have anything to gain from it so why was he investigating? It was the police officers duty to solve this crime, not his.

Adrian's hand moved to his head, he had visions of his father, casting a huge shadow over him, who did he think he was, someone who is free to do what they like? That wasn't who Adrian Montezi is... His last name made sure of that. Nevertheless, he was still interested but he felt as though he shouldn't, turning as he began to walk into the crowd, the people seemed to clear a path for him. As he stepped out from the other side, he looked back at the crowd who were all too scared to even approach him. "What did they think was going to happen? Were they going to die if they talked to me? I guess I can't blame them given who my family is... Probably for the best that they stay away... Likely the only ones who would approach me would be muggers anyway..." These thoughts bounced around in Adrian's head as he began to walk down the road.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 pm

“If we could catch them it would make things easier, but your right. Escape right now would be our best option.” He rifled through his thoughts attempting to come up with some form of solution as he glanced and quickly noticed the child coming towards the ally way. Thought at first Renn installed some doubt about being a hunter rather than some ordinary rich kid, but why would this kid come towards them of all places. He needed to think of some distraction and ambush him, if he were a hunter then running away in their current condition wouldn't be the wisest of choices.

He didn't know Renn that well, so he didn't enough trust to play her as the distraction. He leaned over a bit and whispered gently so the closing in child wouldn't hear them. “I'll play a distraction while you get em from behind. With your foot and my back, running away isn't a smart option unless you got a better idea.”

He walked out a bit of the ally intercepting the child, having one hand in his pocket holding onto the knife but did his best to keep it covert. Worst case scenario he would be recognized instantly and run down quickly, lets hope this guy was a newbie if anything.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Aluna was having fun in the streets splashing about in the puddles and being in somewhat of a trance with all the rain. Rainy times had always been her favorite type of weather condition, as she loved water and had spent her whole life around it. She was wearing a yellow rain-coat with a skirt and leggings and blue galoshes. Her hair in pigtails and tied with yellow pearls with her staff secured on her back with her backpack. She splashed and jumped in the puddles and her eyes were huge with excitement and joy as she giggled and played in the water.

It wasn't until she passed an alley way where she heard to people talking. They seemed older than her a bit taller but she would be friendly with them all the same. As she looked closer they both seemed injured and her instinct to help clicked. "Hey, are you two alright?" She asked worriedly as she stepped a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Glad that Overeasy agreed with escaping Renn conitnued to go further into the alley, until she heard the change in Eezy's demeanor. Quickly placing the tin box down on the ground, behind a dumpster, Renn quickly slid down behind the same dumpster as she heard that the plans had changed. But Renn didn't know if she was just being left for dead from Eezy, considering she didn't know him and he was being attacked by someone. She couldn't trust him to stay, because once she attacked the assailant she would be the target and he could run away much easier. All of these paranoid thoughts and more were playing at the back of Renn's mind as she hid behidn the dumpster perfectly, not even her flowing robes were giving her position away. As dirty rain water hit her head from the gutters on the roof above her, Renn figured that even if the plan went right, Eezy would still be a distraction for that moment. Renn felt strong enough to take on this objective, she was not one to fail in adverse conditions.

Calming her breathing Renn relaxed as she Ripped off part of her cloak sleeve and tied it around her wounded foot, and tied another strip above her knee to slow the circulation down, for she was already feeling faint from the loss of blood. She only grimaced once from the pain, the other cuts and scrapes on her body only giving a dull sting at this point from the adrenaline pumping through her slim body. Taking the short metal pipe in both hands now, Renn waited for Eezy to start with the distraction, as she listened for footsteps coming from outside the alleyway. She would attack from the side or behind, whichever opportunity shown first. She may not trust Eezy right now, but one thing was certain, there was no room to run and hide in this condition. They both were too injured from the explosion. Renn was completely in focus now, ready to protect her life, until another voice came out of thin air.

The question startled Renn completely as her grip on the pipe slipped and it clanked against the metal dumpster she was hiding behind making a loud clank in the darkness. Renn was scared to say anything, not knowing where the voice came from in the distance, the faintness and light-headedness starting to take its toll. The strange girl started to come into Renn's focus however as she saw a kid with a yellow raincoat possessing a staff on her back. She was no ordinary girl from what it seemed. Afraid to say anything just yet, Renn took the chance that the girl was friendly, and merely placed her index finger over he lips trying to beckon the new girl to be quiet, for Renn's sake, and the new girl's lest the other person attacked them all.

Renn's mind was in turmoil as of this moment, not wanting to give away her position, but fearing that it had already been compromised considering the noise she had made with the pipe hitting the dumpster, but even so the dumpster was a safer place than out in the open. For now she would stay, and wait for Eezy's signal, as she looked at him from her position, being sure to nod to Eezy she was ready, if he was still planning to go along with the plan. Furthermore, the wounded girl tried her best to stay awake, not wanting to slip into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Adrian continued to walk down the road, crossing his arms, "Hmm... it's pretty cold tonight... Maybe I should have put on a coat..." he sighed before looking forward to see a man walk out in front of him. The man didn't seem like an adult or anything so he didn't think much of him. Adrian felt that he better move otherwise he might bump into the man though so he began walking across the street to avoid him, continuing to walk forward.

At this time, he heard the sound of a girl call from an alleyway behind him, looking back because the call was, "Are you guys all right?" which could indicate she was talking to him and the guy in the middle of the road. He wasn't sure though if she was talking to him and it didn't really matter he thought if she was since just him walking forward fine would be enough to show he was okay but just in case she needed some reassurance, he stopped and turned to his side, pulling out his phone and flipping it open so that it would be in clear view, "I guess I might as well call a taxi after all... It is pretty dark out..." He assured himself.

Adrian's mind wondered though, why would she think he was in trouble? Did he look like he was hurt? Not really... Maybe she wasn't talking to him after all... but then who was she talking to that looked hurt or in trouble? He remembered the man in the street, his eyes keeping watch on him. At this time, Adrian wished he had his sword with him but he left it at the hotel, pretty stupid of him but he made sure to keep his distance from them as he began to dial the number for a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 am

Ezekiel was already on edge at this point. Ever since he escaped from his family he has been chased, paranoia was pretty much through the roof when he heard the words from the little girl, hardly comprehending the fact that it was a little girl who said that he instinctively spun around and flung his hand out of his pocket releasing the knife with dead on accuracy, if she wasn't to move she would get hit mortally.

He felt surrounded by this time, back into a corner as always and he hated this feeling, not even thinking of Renn at this point or where she was if she didn't already try and run.
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Aluna watched as the injured girl made a motion for her to be quiet. Even though it was raining, she could tell the girl was wavering and trying to remain conscious. Aluna knew by this she must have lost a lot of blood and wondered what could have happened to her to be in such a condition. At that moment she began to become wary as to what could be going on here.

Aluna turned toward the two older kids and watched as one pulled out his phone. She wondered what he was doing and then looked to the other boy who at that moment turned and extended his arm toward Aluna and threw out something. Aluna instictively dodged it remembering all her training back in the forest and in training self defense. She looked behind her as what appeared to be a knife flew behind her and she looked back at the boy. He looked very mysterious and she wondered just who was this guy and why did he throw something at her. "HEY! What was that for?!" she shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Peaking from behind the dumpster Renn saw Eezy eyeing the stranger looking boy who had whipped out his cellphone, Despite having loads of muddy hair in front of her face Renn could see what was taking place from years of experience with long bangs. There was blood pooling where she sat, but Renn worked through the pain for now to keep informed on the situation. She would be damned if she fell into debt with Eezy, or anyone for that matter. Gripping the pipe tighter her knuckles turned bright white compared to the rest of her dirty hands. Renn wouldn't attack anyone just yet until she knew what was going on, for now she stayed conscious of the girl behind her and the other boy in front of her near the alley entrance. "What the hell are they doing up there?" Renn thought to herself as she turned back to check on the girl in the raincoat too, in case she was also an accomplice of setting off that bomb earlier.

Before Renn could turn back to see what Eezy was up to a knife flew by her face in the air as it went straight on course with the new girl, thinking the knife might only aggravate the stranger if they dodged, Renn swiftly put the pipe in between herself and the girl with the bamboo staff. All at the same time as the knife was going through the air, Renn ran one or two quick simulations on what might happen next and she intended to keep herself safe from anymore harm. Wounds or not Renn was not in the mood to die, or be taken into as a slave again. By the time Aluna, though Renn did not know her name just yet, had dodged the knife and shouted why the knife was thrown Renn quickly bolted from cover of the dumpster and to Eezy's side facing Aluna. "I know I know you can yell at me later." Renn whispered to Eezy under her breath, referring to leaving cover and ruining any surprise attack. However there was little point in keeping with a secret attack at this rate with more and more people seeming to show up.

Holding up the pipe as she breathed heavily from fatigue Renn kept her hands as steady as she could as her eyes were in a permanent wincing motion from the pain, that soon started to numb over. While none could see Renn's marvelous eyes she was indeed in bad shape, bandage or not. She felt cold and the moist cold air from the earlier rain did not help the situation. The smells from the back alley starting to seep in as well, as Renn fell nauseous from the rancid dumpster smell she had been hiding behind for a long time. "Damn it," Renn swore to herself in mind. "What the hell am I supposed to do in this situation... even if the other kid is calling a taxi, this other girl can dodge a knife though and seems to be armed with a staff, ditsy looking or not." Not turning her head too much, Renn muttered again to Eezy "Told ya runnin' might have been a good idea, weird circumstances aside..."

Renn couldn't stand the weird circumstances in the situation, with all of the horrible effects acting on her she still felt irritated and angry. "Well? What the hell are you two doing here huh? I've had it up to here" Renn shouted with anger as she lifted her hand in the air higher than her head while talking for a split second, "with this damned town, first the stupid house explodes on me, now there are people following!" Not wanting to give away any of the wounds she had and Eezy had inflicted, Renn stopped talking as her hidden eyes looked angerly too and fro. Afraid to give any kind of bluff, lest it be called out, Renn simply stayed in stance with the pipe in front of her, as her muddied blonde hair still covered her face, and the tattered robes still clung to her wet body. "Ugh... I just want to fall asleep right now..." Renn thought to herself as one knee finally buckled down an the pipe hit the ground as she used it as a crutch. Her durability was terrible, and she envied Eezy for being able to be so unaffected at this time, despite his knife wound.

(OOC: Gave yall stuff to go off of enjoy, lol)
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:44 am

Adrian's eyes widened as the man tossed a knife towards the girl, he was going to run over but realized that the girl managed to dodge the knife, "Something's not right at all... Seems this is actually much more complicated of a situation than I anticipated." He thought to himself in response to what just happened. The girl responded in a rather... interesting way, no fear in her eyes it seemed. These 2 were clearly big trouble and Adrian backed up a couple steps. The taxi wouldn't get here for another several minutes. He wished he could just run away but they were each on either side of him and the side of the street he walked to didn't seem to have any alleyways he could escape to. His hand instinctively looked for his sword but he remembered once again that he forgot it, if he ever got out of here again, he'd be sure not to keep it too far from him ever again.

Just then, another female jumped out from an alleyway, standing next to the man, "Damnit..." He thought to himself again, how did he get himself into this situation? Adrian tried to keep his face sensible and without showing fear, though a sweat drop went down his head as he watched them carefully, looking to his cellphone that he had not put away yet. The woman seemed to be agitated and wounded given her body language and tone of voice, "I guess I was supposed to be cornered by these 2... The girl is clearly not involved with them..." He took notice to her agitation of the exploding house, clearly that's where she got her wounds from so he figured if he was going to survive he may need to take the situation seriously. His eyes wandered around the area, taking notice to the alleyways, the buildings, the trash on the street, the sewers, the broken pipes and plastic bags, "What a filthy city... but it's good given that I don't have my sword..." He thought to himself.

Given what he observed, he walked down the street a bit and headed over to the girl who had the knife thrown at her. Given that she seemed to not be involved in all this given her previous statements, he figured it was the best bet to be closer to her rather than them. Considering it seemed as though the 2 aggressive people were wounded, it was also a safer bet to move closer to her. If he had his sword he could probably take them both on but just his dumb luck, this situation was out of hand. All he had to do was hold out until the taxi got there, then he could flee. He looked to the girl when he got fairly close but not too close as to not make her uneasy, "Hey.. umm.. I uhh... guess you aren't involved with them... right?" His words were rather jumbled, he didn't talk to strangers very often and he couldn't believe how ridiculous he was for not being able to talk properly right away given the situation, shaking his head at his own stupidity, "Might be best if we get out of here... they seem to be dangerous..." He figured he might as well check and see if she was willing to fight and if she wasn't then him running away would be fully justified and he'd just run the same way she would. If she was going to stay though well, the inner kind hearted person of Adrian wouldn't just leave her alone, even if the other 2 seemed to be injured. His eyes kept focus on both sides, the girl and the 2 wounded people.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Unfortunately and fortunately Renn was able to snap him out of his panic attack. His mind slowed down as he began to think more rationally then before, however the adrenaline also stopped overpumping him and the pains and aches started coming back to him, especially the dagger wound in his back. However he noticed the other guy walk over to the little girl he just attacked out of panic. That means the path to their other side would be free. “well if we are gonna run, here is our chance” he murmured back to Renn.

He waited till her little speech was done and noticed the bit of drop. Running was really their only option but even that didn't seem like an option. However he was in the same condition, his back a bit hunched having trouble bearing the pain as his back received most the damage he took. If he was in better shape he might have given Renn a lift.

That however was when their bad luck turned to worse as he turned towards the seemingly clear route to see a young man standing in the path in a tattered cloak, one hand held three daggers similar to the one Ezzy was initially hit with, one in each knuckle. “well well well what do we have here” he spoke sarcastically. “well now Ezekiel, seems I got you trapped” he swayed a bit as he walked forward slowly in a rather obviously offensive manner. "ah fuck..." is all Ezzy could say
Back to top Go down
Chass
Paper Stealer

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Aluna watched as the other girl who's name was unknown to her at the time dashed from the hiding spot next the boy who threw the knife at her. Aluna wasn't upset by this rather she was just confused, why did he throw the knife at her? What am I doing here? Hm.. Aluna began to try and remember what she was doing when she first entered this town, all she could remember was splashing through the streets. Her thoughts were interrupted when the other boy started to ask her if they should run and she watched the other girl fall and the blood pool around her. It was pretty clear that the both of the people in front of them were pretty injured. From the explosion perhaps? But Aluna didn't hear an explosion, though it was very possible that she may have been too absorbed in the fun in the rain that she hadn't noticed. Aluna began to speak, "I really don't want to leave them alone here, but maybe it were best if.." She was interrupted by the man in front of the other two people in front of them and by the boy who threw the knives' response she knew that he might be trouble. Aluna analized the situation and knew she couldn't just leave them there, especially in the condition they were in. Aluna sighed and began to speak again while pulling her staff off her back, "I'm sorry but I don't have the heart to leave them here alone like this. You can either run now or fight with me. Either way is up to you. If you fight with me we can run after they are no longer in danger. I see you have no weapon, so if you choose to fight you might want to find a weapon somewhere laying around." As she finished she ran in a dead sprint and leaped inbetween the person she now considered her enemy and the two injured people, she held up her staff in an aggressive pose aiming it at the enemy and shouted, "Leave now I really don't want any confrontations." She waited hoping she'd have back up and to see what the man would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights   [BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

[BETA][Social][Open] Swift Winds and Conniving Nights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next