NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Motorblades, By Emily I_vote_lcapMotorblades, By Emily I_voting_barMotorblades, By Emily I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Motorblades, By Emily I_vote_lcapMotorblades, By Emily I_voting_barMotorblades, By Emily I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Motorblades, By Emily Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Motorblades, By Emily

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
Motorblades, By Emily Left_bar_bleue55/5000Motorblades, By Emily Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Motorblades, By Emily Empty
PostSubject: Motorblades, By Emily   Motorblades, By Emily EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:33 am

Name of item: Motorblades
Inventor: Emily Valden
Description of item: A pair of special motorized rollerblades. They are powered with a special energy cell created by Emily Valden that allows for almost 24 hours of straight power before needing to be recharged. They have powerful air cushion systems and suspension allowing the user to fall from large heights and hit the ground running without destroying their legs. However the skates still do a number on ones lower body, so being fast normally helps out in the long run, prolonged use can cause extreme soreness in the thighs. The energy from the cells power 3 motors per skate, one motor in the front wheel and 2 in the back, one of the motors is used for reverse motion allowing for 2/3rds the speed going backwards. The brakes are powerful as well allowing for a safe deceleration. Using these skates can boost ones speed 2x while in use, however remember they are skates, fighting with skates can be very difficult, and though the deceleration in powerful, it is by no means an instant stop, you must fine other ways to go and stop for combat use, not recommended for amateurs. They also come in with built in wifi and a small memory stick that can record your speed, gps, and other data for self learning. They also come with a power lock feature that turns them into ordinary skates.
Image or Appearance description:
Motorblades, By Emily 300px-AirTreck
Motorblades, By Emily Td202waw8pwqxezozfi9
Their size and style vary from person to person (as with any footwear)
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Motorblades, By Emily Left_bar_bleue36/5000Motorblades, By Emily Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Motorblades, By Emily   Motorblades, By Emily EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:18 am

First Approval with a price tag of 15000 chucky coinz
= 35
Back to top Go down
Keten

Keten

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Motorblades, By Emily Left_bar_bleue0/5000Motorblades, By Emily Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Motorblades, By Emily   Motorblades, By Emily EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 am

Second Approval.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Motorblades, By Emily Left_bar_bleue55/5000Motorblades, By Emily Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Motorblades, By Emily   Motorblades, By Emily EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Crafted x1
Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorblades, By Emily   Motorblades, By Emily Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorblades, By Emily
Page 1 of 1