NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_vote_lcap[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_voting_bar[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_vote_rcap 
Orange
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_vote_lcap[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_voting_bar[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Left_bar_bleue36/5000[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty
PostSubject: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Kronsire:

Smashing the gray steel against the hard metal of armor, sparks flew and flamed in a streak following the blade cutting across  the armor. As the sparks lit the dark night air, Kronsire's eyes glinted in the small light, his scarred iris showing no color despite the flickering sparks in the air. As Kron's blade ended at the edge of his opponent's plain armor, the seven foot tall giant smirking from beneath his rounded helmet visor as he side stepped the enemy knight who double backed from the blow to their breastplate. Swinging the three foot broadsword in a crash of strength against the enemy, Kron merely laughed cynically as the more insane part of his mind started to creep into his battle style.

Needless to say, the enemy knight toppled over as the broadsword smashed into his armor with force, shoving the man down to the ground. Kron was starting to enjoy toying with his new found enemy now; stepping on the man's chest Kronsire pointed the sharpened broadsword at the nervous man's throat. "Tell your lord that The Legion does not support traitors to the crown." Sire boomed in the night. His silver armor shining in the dim moonlight as he savagely stomped the fallen knight's head until he lay unconscious. Spitting perfectly through one of the breathing holes in his helmet Kronsire turned away from the fallen knight as he continued to head towards the main city of Midland.

It had been a long day of travels from The Legion's camp to the South, and Kronsire had had his fill of walking for a time, especially after having to deal with a traitor knight, one who had wanted to kill Kronsire himself. Luckily for Kronsire the assailant had chosen to attack when he had his armor and weapons on him. "Such a fool," Sire muttered to himself as he turned back and picked up the unconscious man and tossing him behind a nearby bush on the road to Midland. The place was surrounded by forests, but Kronsire did not want to take a chance of someone discovering the traitor knight on the road.

Kronsire knew not why, but he had taken mercy on one who had attempted to kill him, Kron had reason enough to execute the knight on the spot however the better humanity of Sire decided that it was okay to let the assailant live. For now the seven foot tall soldier would enter the town, but until then he would have t to reach the main gates. Leaving the body, Kron moved quickly in the dead of night on the only dirt road towards the city in the distance, it was a few more miles after all.

Only until walking for a few minutes did Kronsire fully realize that the chilled Fall air was in fact cold. As frost had begun forming on the grass on the edges of the forest path. Making sure his sword was sheathed, but ready, Kronsire kept moving in the brisk gusts of air coming closer and closer to his destination.Wrapping the red cloak around his body, Sire kept himself warm. The medieval town's lights beginning to be visible to the naked eye. Scents of Autumn filled the air. Contemplating on the mission Sire looked from a distance at the city of Midland and it's giant walls and defenses. Most likely The Legion would not be able to take the area at all, but reconnaissance was still his job, and Sire felt his duty not to fail. No matter how weak or strong the empire he loved was compared to the city of Midland, Kronsire would fight for The Legion Empire as long as he felt it would lead to a new world.

Last edited by Orange on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Left_bar_bleue0/5000[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Alice swung her leg over the edge of a snow covered branch being a criminal within the city walls of Midland having been a known Assassin but needed to lay low just having finished a recent job taking out a Noble who was using their power to abuse and alienate common folk. While she did not Kill him she did slip him a quick kick to the back of his knee following up with a swift kick in the balls afterwords simply tossing his rich ego off the side of the home where he lived and feeding him to the watery grave of the canal which lead directly to the docking port and into the vast ocean. Having made sure to see to it that the rich man was safely at sea and on his own on a rather well built raft for the short 20 minutes she had to craft it he was now drifting about somewhere that was not in the city being a tyrant.

The guards within did not see what she did but they pick up on her during her escape forcing her to use the safety of the dense woods nearby as a cover. While the game of cat and mouse with the Local authority was fun she had a feeling tonight would be different the strange urge to wait on this lone branch was unlike her. She heard the sounds of some encounter below her on the path that lead to the city gates. Picking up what he had spoken the silence of the woods not masking any sound or giving a excuse to not cloud the sound. Quietly speaking to her self she heard the words Traitor thinking he was some exile. ~Traitor...~ The words that quietly left her lips made her feel some connection to the word having been blamed for the murder of someone she cared greatly for being labeled traitor.

With a regretful mind she had accepted what she had done but she well knew she was not the one who killed her friend but the reason that she had died. Taking great care to be unseen she gently stood up on the branch spotting nearby branches and tress that lead to the city silently and carefully leaping to each bush being sure to jump as the man below walked using the Clad Iron sounds they made as a mask to hide her movements. Being curious why he was here in the first place she stalked him with interest but did not wish to be caught not knowing this man or any of his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Left_bar_bleue36/5000[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:31 am

The closer the large soldier came closer and closer to Midland the more so he noticed the snow becoming thicker in the area. The tree branches soon became snow covered every branch and not every other. The temperature was fine however as Kronsire merely kept moving on the road, luckily it had been cleared of snow by passerbys in the morning. While each step still felt a crisp step of compacted snow and ice Sire didn't mind at all. It had been a good ten minutes before Sire paused. Not that he didn't feel like he was being followed, but for the simple fact that he was bored of walking. One would think that a soldier would be used to monotonous tasks day in and day out, but Kronsire did not like the idea of walking everywhere he was sent. "Why am I never allowed a horse... or even a damned ox, makes things so much easier when walking for miles on end." Sire muttered to himself in the fall air.

He knew he should not stop for long, for even in the Fall the forests surrounding Midland are known to have beasts, some of which possess nen-powers. Knowing full well that he could not defeat a rare beast such as that without the power of nen himself, Kronsire kept moving towards the city again. But not before taking a good look at the surrounding forest passages between the countless tree trunks. No monsters in sight tonight it seemed. "Well I guess I'm safe from beasts..." Opening up his satchel while walking, Kronsire pulled out a lantern and a lighter. It was dark and traveling without light would be foolish, despite seeing the lights of the city in the distance. However at the last minute before lighting the lamp, Kronsire decided against it lest there be more traitorous knights in the area. Putting the lantern in the satchel again, Kronsire kept moving with the crunching of ice. Unawares that he was being followed for the moment.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Left_bar_bleue0/5000[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 am

Alice pulled a black mask over her lower face tightly and quietly keeping it in place with a small brass device that connects the mask in the back to keep a firm grip. Keeping up with the male she silently and carefully jumped form branch to branch listing to him rant on about not being able to use transportation but she was more interested in why he spoke of himself as a traitor or even why he was here in a place like this. She was a well known Assassin but not the best by any means within the area being known to Steal,Kill, and Stalk people for valuable information. Her breath was hidden by her mask and her sounds were hidden within each step the man took. Feeling like some crazed stalker she continued her path thankfully the path had enough trees that winded down to make different paths for her to travel with at least this way she could easily distract search parties if they were on her trail.

Pulling put a Dagger from her side she had no intent of killing the man but simply keeping her guard up for anything or anyone mostly guards who rarely would search the woods from time to time. She had guessed the front walls and gates were on watch for her but maybe she could use this man to sneak back into the city. Thinking to her self thoughts of what she would do with the money she would collect from her last job. Her dagger was only out to be safe if she had to make a quick escape or defend her self she could always get more or if need be make some form of homemade weapon from the environment. Quietly speaking to herself following the man under her. ~Traitor..if you are wanted why do you come to a place where they would hang you...~
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 am

At this point the seven foot tall soldier had reached in view of the main gates of the city. The massive fortifications were awe inspiring to Kronsire who had seen many fortresses in his life, but Midland took the crown. The massive and ongoing battlements, the high-rised watchtowers, man traps, pitch ditches, and even caged war-dogs were present. The outer defenses were remarkable. "Well damn..." Kron thought to himself as he eyed his surroundings. It was still the dead of night, the point where patrols would be either fairly strong or lack luster. Not taking any chances, Kronsire soon stole into the woods, as the fallen branches and leaves, frosted over with ice crunched beneath his feet. There was little snow underneath the canopies of trees, but what little snow there was made great hiding places to sit behind, lest there be a patrol in the woods. Keeping the Midland's direction always in mind, Kronsire moved from tree to tree, passage to passage as he made his way closer.

Reconnaissance was the most important part of preplanning any attack and Kronsire would be damned if he was the one who gave his king faulty information. Luckily the commander knew how to keep himself oriented, due to the many battles he had been in. The forest was much less chaotic than any battlefield, but Sire still kept his guard up. Reaching the outskirts of where the forest began to entrench itself near the wall, Kronsire quickly took to the side of the wall and walked down it, looking for any chinks, cracks, or servant entrances that could be exploited in the future. The area where the wall met the forest was unguarded, there were a few traps set in place, but no live personnel around for the moment. Carefully walking around a hidden pitfall, Sire moved forward, not wanting to know how many laid dead in that pitfall. Always keeping in eye out incase of unwanted visitors, Kronsire always had his left hand on the pummel of his sword.

Coming a small fracture in the wall, Sire stopped immediately and peered through it, using all of his senses to see through the dark crevice. He could hear people talking, not guards by the sound of it, but nothing could be seen. The fracture was too deep and winding to be of any use to see through it. However the voices inclined Kronsire to believe it was a citizen's house that bordered the wall, and they did not put up a wall as they had built right along the giant fortification instead. "Saving money huh?" Kronsire laughed in his mind, there lazy house building would pay off as good information as he could hear the conversation very clearly. It was an older couple bickering to keep it short. Leaving the fracture Kronsire kept moving along down along the wall and the forest, keeping an eye out for any new traps. He wouldn't even have been surprised if there were traps in the trees as well, considering an army is not always one that marches on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Alice followed the male as he stopped by the gates thinking he would be smart enough to not stay long she had not lost hope in his choices so far. Watching as he searched the walls still quietly following but had to slow down due to his investigation's of the wall seeming to look for some weak point or hidden passage watching him avoid a pitfall that she had used many times to kill Guards chasing her. Noticing he stopped by a crack in the wall seeming to pick up faint noises she was wondering what he was up to. The walls of this fortress were great but even she was interested in what he would find at this point. She knew where such a passage was within the walls but despite her urge to throw a knife to where it was located for the man to find. She decided not to knowing it would alert her and possibly the attenion of nearby guards.

Listing carefully for a breeze to pass with a chilly surge of wind to pass she gently tossed a rock to a part of the wall where the passage was by. Using the sounds of his steps to mask the origin of the sound from where she threw the rock. The rock hitting that wall did not make a sound as if it was clashing with a stone surface but a hollow one giving off a faint echo. Hoping to guide this man inside the passage that she often used to escape that was located within the market area of town often used to sneak out goods or used by thief’s like her self whom were aware of it. She wished and clinched to the
possibility he would notice.

Taking a break anyways she had quietly watched him and his soon coming reaction having the sense he was a smart man and that he could figure out that the hollowed out wall was in fact a passage out of the city. The rock didn't go anywhere near device that would have opened it breathing slowly and silently her eyes fixated on the scene. She disliked the royalty that ran it and the people who did nothing to stop them. She had wished it all be corrected but the lies of the higher ups still destroyed any hope of that. With everything he had to wish with she had put 1+1 together. He was from another land and the only reason he would be scanning the walls was for a weakness was invasion.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:05 am

Always searching for answers to his questions Kronsire studied the fracture to see how deep it actually went, but without proper lighting and the danger of guards showing up on patrol forbade the legionnaire from actually lighting his lantern in the darkness. Not that the tall man was not used to dimly lit areas, but light was useful in clarifying facts. Kronsire always questioned the nobles of the empire, and this was a point he still questioned their sanity. Despite how Midland rules itself rather tyrannically it was powerful compared to the tiny Legion Empire in the South. If Kronsire was a commander of a battalion he was sure that a commander of equal standing in Midland controled at least twice the number of troops. Though Sire committed himself to his dream. A dream that would not be destroyed so easily, if he must find a way to defeat a more powerful enemy to be a mere one step closer to his ambition, then so be it. Becoming lost in thought the armored knight lifted his visor slowly to have a breathe of fresh cool air without it passing through metal holes first.

Looking at his surroundings with his visor up, Kronsire's face was still covered by a black cloth which hung tightly to his strong features, the only visible aspect of his face being his scarred and grayed out eyes from beatings as a child and from wounds inflicted in the art of war. His irises a blend of mashed color as it appeared the lens of his eyes were damaged to a point giving a grayish white color. Looking all around he let his senses wander as to not be caught off guard. This is when he saw a small rock fly across the air as it hit the nearby wall with a hollowed sound. Putting his curiosity aside for a moment he drew his sword quickly with a raspy metal sound only a finely made sword could produce after many battles. Kron did not dare speak loudly, for even on a cold fall evening someone unwanted may hear him. But it seemed to the veteran fighter that someone was nearby. Like it or not, a stone did not fly at such an angle with wind so weak. Walking slowly to a nearby tree, Kronsire put his pack to it as he quickly closed his visor with a sounding thud as it locked into place.

Eyeing where the rock had hit, Kronsire looked in the opposite direction. His years of experience starting to actually come in handy in reconnaissance. Eyeing the tree tops Sire kept himself secure listening even harder than before for any sounds, knowing he was not alone, or at least he was in the presence of some kind of broken trap that had set off partially. "Well... are you going to show yourself?" Sire muttered to himself from his spot behind the tree, closest to the wall. Gripping his sword tightly the knight looked around as best he could without exposing himself to unneeded danger. He knew that the wall near him made a hollow sound, meaning some sort of passage was there, or perhaps a faulty section of the wall. He had two choices at this moment as even the wind itself died down to create a pressured circumstance of silence, where one could hear their very heart beat.

Smirking Kronsire's mind clicked away as he smiled widely. "I tell you what... if you or all of you can hear me..." Sire said quickly in the haunting silence to anyone who might hear him close by, not speaking too loud. "I'll take the bait for another hint... for it seems to me whoever you, or all of you, have been sneaking around for a while... but that is just a gut feeling of an old soldier." The commander ended in his strong voice. "Of course, if that pebble of a rock threw itself in such a way..."
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:53 am

Alice smirked the male speaking to her knowing well he would figure something out by now. The voice of this man spoke as if it was older carrying a lot of experience but did not sound hostile any means. listing carefully to what he said she felt the wind slow down a little quietly and silently climbing down the tree using branches to grasp to in her descent. Making it to the ground making sure to not trigger any traps that may be dormant under the snow. Slowly stepping out in front of the man with her hands up in the air to show no intention to violence or anger. Speaking in a loud enough tone that the man could hear her. Her voice a little muffled by the mask she wore but was clear to say the least. Sounding honest not hiding anything in her words or carrying any hidden undertones.

~You win...i have been following you for awhile now wondering what you were doing here. I only threw that rock to show you that that wall is a passage into the city. I mean no harm of course but I do have to ask why you were searching the wall in the first place...when you said Traitor..it made me think are you here to spy?..i won't judge if you are I can help you out if you wish I have no liking for what this place has become and as it stands I’m a wanted women by the law for stealing and taking jobs as an assassin. I can tell you aren’t from the guards here and I am interested in what you will do I care not for the lives of the people as they have all given up to the royalty and military forces and little old me is left to try to strike the ideal that they aren't gods..~

Alice paused for a moment stepping out a little revealing what she had looked like with the dim light that barely came down from the sky above. Alice stood at “5.8” tall having the body type that many called an Hour Glass. Having attractive curves that showed out with the outfit she wore. Having large breasts and a rather round and fit rump she may as well been able to flirt her way out of anything with how well her body looked even in the dark. Wearing what looked to be a black pants that were nearly skin tight and made out of some heat retaining material to keep the cold at bay. They reached the end of her ankle finishing off with a pair of shoes that looked to be made with the same black material having a average look nothing too fancy to distract the eye. Wearing a shirt with the same material as her legs and shoes that had long sleeves which did nothing to hide her features of her body. Even her hands were covered in a pair of fingerless gloves that had covers with small spikes that were sewn into the tips of the fabrics that acted as tools to climb better these were also found on her shoes. The covers for her fingers connected to the top of her gloves which in this state the small steel tips retracted and came out when they were on her fingers.

Her face was mostly covered by a black mask from the material of her other cloths that she was wearing covering the lower half of her face only showing a pair of scarlet eyes. Her long flowing Platinum hair waved a little in the wind but now was tame no longer being in the wind it only waved a little bit but looked to be healthy and well taken care of reaching the mid section of her back and was down along the sides of her head barely covering the left side of her face. Her skin that was only seen in the area around her eyes looked to be pale white and almost shined along with her scarlet eyes which seemed to have an aspect of a hunter but as of now they showed no such signs of violent intent. Her hands still up in the air she continued to speak briefly. ~My name is Alice..if you wish to find the passages into this..Prison I would be glad to help you I am sure you have the ability to honor an agreement.~
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:03 pm

"I wouldn't consider it a 'win' by any means, since I don't have any information on you, or anything you might have possibly done while I was unawares." Kronsire stated flatly as he watched the woman approach with her hands in the air. He felt no hostile intent as of yet, but he stayed cautious to be sure, as he stepped out from behind the tree, with his sword still drawn. Its keen razor sharp blade glinting softly in what little moonlight there was. Letting the woman finish her talking, the knight laughed to himself in a deformed chuckle. "Forgive me for not wanting to do anything foolish, my blade's steel is just as sharp as any you'll nay find in these parts. You may seem honest in your words, but I have already been attacked once this evening by someone who I used to call friend. I think you'll understand that my blade stays between us for at least now." Kronsire spoke as he spoke calmly.

Taking a deep breathe from behind his helmet visor, the seven foot tall man seemed to loom over the shorter girl, despite the distance between them. Eyeing the trees around him cautiously, Sire decided he would trust her, for the moment. However, before he would sheathe his weapon he wanted a question answered, as something seemed out of place from what she had spoken. "Rarely does one who claims to be an assassin speak their name to a stranger. What am I to you? Just a passing curiosity to fill the boredom? And forgive the in-formalities but assassins and soldiers, like myself, seem to be at odds in career choice, not like I had a choice mind you, rarely people do have choices for their careers in these parts." Kronsire digressed as he moved to the right of the woman, his blade still drawn, now only resting in his right hand now. Sire was becoming relaxed, seeing that Alice did not pose any harm for the time being.

"When you heard me say traitor do not get the wrong impression... while I am not from around these parts as my attire reveals, the man whom I incapacitated was one who used to work with me, I guess it seems is loyalties lied elsewhere. Personally, I am no turncoat but yes I am a spy for the time being as I am many other things. A delegate, a messenger, a soldier, and as times have warranted a murderer, though who could really say a soldier is not a murderer hidden behind a cause... I digress, I believe the travels alone have made me a conversational person nowadays."

Stopping in his tracks as Kron saw a bear trap hidden under some brush, he figured he would trust Alice. Sheathing his sword without even looking at his sheathe Kronsire lifted his gauntleted arm outwards towards Alice as a sign of trust. "I'm sure you realize if this information is valued at the place where I serve it could lead to far more deaths than you might think. Despite what many may have given up to the royalty here not everyone is as guilty, nor does every civilian slink to the callings of their masters whole heartily, from my experience at least." Withdrawing his arm back to his side, the soldier gave into curiosity. "Well then... Alice, my shortened name is Sire. Whether you care to know or not, I hail from the Southern islands away from Midland." His deep voice sounded in the night. "Tell me then about these passages if you want, I heard the hollow echo that pebble made on the wall over there and I am quite interested in this town."
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 am

Alice still had her guard up but at least he was offering no death wish if she would give information to him relaxing a little letting her arms rest at her sides thinking about what he said. Knowing well she could be the sole reason for the death of many people by giving up the knowledge of these passage's unsure as to what to do she didn't really like anyone in the town but she felt no one tried to do anything either. Even with the chance a rebellion might win it back she feared the possibility that the land where this man had came from would take the chance to strike in it's weakened state. Pondering she took note of the traps around her but simply walked over and around them. The cold air did wonders to make one feel awake even if she had not slept for days she could stay up and keep an active mind longer then most could.

She carefully leaned against a tree being sure to not walk into a trap looking over to the man with a rather stumped situation. Let the people of this land be victim to invasion or simply not give out information. Finally coming up with words to speak against speaking honestly but with a undertone of slight second guessing her words. ~ Sire..seems like a noble name it does fit the vibe I get off you and I am sorry to hear about your friend I can relate many people have tried to turn me in..for greed and power no less.....i had no choice but to silence them in self defense before I give away the information you need I would rather talk a little. Besides it isn't like the guards to check this part of the woods we should be safe and we will know if they are coming this way.

And as for me revealing that I am an assassin? Well I won't show a warrior like you such disrespect as to not tell you who and what I am. I have nothing to gain from it and I certainty don't have a reason to misguide you what you offer me is an option to purge this place or leave it to rot. Unless you return with information of this single passage that could make an invasion force less predictable. May I ask you why you are spying from your land to the south? Do you wish to invade this place or simply use it to gain some resource advantage? I should know the intent that you offer if I told you no. So sire let's have a date of sorts in this lovely winter neck of the woods.~

Alice smiled a little but was happy to have a talk with someone other then scared people or nobles whom only wished to kill the common. Her posture was relaxed but she was ready to defend her self if she needed to loving how the cold air felt against her body rather disliking the heat and feeling more welcome to a cold place such as this. Alice did not have the luxury of having a home in town only living in the home where homeless people lived. Often the food was okay but her life style was in the cold not a friend to speak of even her family at this point was distant and to the east.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Listening fully to Alice, the knight watched every movement he could from behind his helmet, his breathing sounded warped from the layered cloth in between his wry lips and the air holes punctured into the metal visor. Keeping the visor down still, Sire responded in full, his voice strong from years of training and shouting in the middle of battle, but still had a sense of control to not attract anything towards the two. "I will take the compliment, but I must disagree for I am far from noble, yes my former friend received what he deserved; I just hope the pounding of his head as he wakes will be a wake up call to any future treachery." Stepping towards the passage, Kronsire kept his eye on the assassin while he kicked the false stone wall, creating the hollow thud. "We can talk, I don't particularly mind, it is an important choice for any to make, I am actually glad you seem to have a conscience, whether you disagree with the innocents' choices or not."

Taking a few steps away from the wall, Kronsire laughed at a thought that had entered his mind. "And what if I told you I came up to Midland only for morbid reasons? You know the ones, expansion, slave labor, resources, and of course... money?" Sire grinned sadistically from beneath his helmet, though she would not be able to tell. Waiting one second before continuing, Kronsire laughed normally. "Of course that would be cruel and unusual, something the former Legion Empire would have done, the main reason I'm here is actually something a tad different. War is war, I hope you understand so there will always be casualties and there will be reasons less than noble by the leaders and commanders. The main reason is to dispose of the current rulers of Midland and put in place our own leaders who will run the area much more efficiently, and less tyrannically in the process. Thid doesn't mean there won't be any perks to this, The Legion will be able to expand it's domain, increase it's military, and it's funding will be larger if it all goes as planned."

Taking a slight pause as Kronsire thought for a moment on what to say next he decided on a few choice words before changing the subject. "That is only going to happen if my mission is a success, one which you can be a part of or not, it is up to you. I am not the type to force such a beautiful lady as yourself to reveal her secrets without permission." Kronsire spoke elegantly as if he was playing the role of a diplomat. Plucking a frozen flower that had all but died from the Autumn frost, he lifted it in front of his face, the petals a tarnished blue, but the flower's old beauty still remained frozen in time. Taking a slight whiff of the aged flower, the knight remembered the smell of lilacs from his childhood. "A bittersweet ending just as this flower's life has taken a turn for the worse. I am offering to thaw the tyranny of this land and bring in a new generation of prime flowers, stronger and more resilient than their predecessors." He spoke as he held the frozen lilac in his enormous hand. "The old generation is no longer of use frozen." Kronsire spoke harshly as he crushed the flower with a single tightening of his gauntletted hand, letting the broken flower drift down slowly to the snow covered soil.

"You may think me harsh as you will for the cruel imagery, but I do intend to complete my mission, it does not really concern me if my commanders receive the information they want, so long as they receive any information from me at all. As much as I'd personally like to see Midland even better than it is currently, it is not always my place as a simple man to make such calls. The choice is yours to let the place rot from the inside out, or for the possible army of The Legion to purge it in the future as you so elegantly said." Clapping his hands softly Kron asked a different question, fully unrelated. "With that explanation out of the way I'm hungry actually, soldier or not I do like a midnight snack, if you wish I don't mind sharing some food, but it is nothing special but field rations I procured this morning." Lifting the top of his satchel bag, Kronsire took out a tightly wrapped paper cylinder quickly unknotting the strong keeping the paper tightly bound to the rations Kronsire took out a dense tan cracker nearly an inch thick circle. Using his free hand to lift his visor he took a large crunchy bite of the solid cracker with easy as it seemed to disappear behind his black cloth covering. Kronsire's eyes looking fulfilled as he ate despite their ugly look to a normal passerby.

Finishing the food Sire offered Alice another sliced ration, as he held out the circular cracker with his right hand. "All your's if you want, not poisoned mind you."
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Alice seemed interested in his speech but picked up the sense he had his motives that were brought up from his own interests aside from the interests of his homeland. The metaphor of crushing the old and bringing in the new did not disturb her in the least but she was more worried if his ideals would infringe the idea of freedom. She took a moment to think simply getting back up from leaning against the tree base gently pushing the trap away with her left foot. Using the side to push it without activating it. Stepping on frozen flowers and plants under her foot hearing the crunch snap the silence for a moment as each snap sounded off faintly. She pulled off her mask revealing her face having attractive features to say the least in theory having the ability to simple speak and manipulate the weak to do something she needed. Speaking with a true voice she did not hide any emotions in undertone of her tone. ~I can't see you as cruel I almost feel the same all I see is this place decay day after day even after I kill someone no one seems to notice or care like it's normal. I feel this city is a graveyard now sometimes you see the dead just lay on the ground until the guard come clean it up. I understand well what war is maybe not as much as you but death isn't something that scares me. That is the only passage that is within the outer walls. It leads to the market place if you could call it that now..~

Alice took the offer kindly reaching out her right hand to take the offered meal before her even if they did taste bitter she was used to it having low quality ingredients within the city the higher grade being hoarded by the nobility. Taking a seat in the snow she was not effected just before resting on a snow covered branch. Taking a small bite out of the food within the ration it tasted bitter but she could not complain. Chewing with her mouth closed of course not being some brute and having manners. After a few bites she waited to speak making sure her food was all finished up with not to show this man the remains in her mouth. ~ Even if you were here to enslave the people or use it to gain resources at least you would be showing mercy to a dying beast I can hardly call this a city or an empire...more like a Graveyard of Empires...the last ruler was no different then this one greedy..corrupt and...any other words you could come up to describe something so vile. The last mark I hunted down was the 2nd in command to the current ruler I suppose he thought he could walk around like he owned the place.

By now the guards should be swarming the town looking for me but they would not dare follow me out here they don't even keep watch of their weak points in this fortress comparing them to a frozen flower would be a complement..they are scared dogs that run within their home of iron now...if you want the truth of this place you saw it when you listened in to the couple talking inside their home. Money problems..food problems...being winter you can't really find any wild game out here like you would any other season. But I will tell you about the passages..~ Alice paused for a moment hoping she would not regret what she was about to do. The silence was a wonder but it gave her so much time to think on what was on her mind. Her eyes glowing dimply in the dark with a scarlet glow almost. Feeling some a good thing was coming but she feared the chance that what this place would become would be void of freedom. With a shaken voice she spoke the faint undertone of this was like a whisper but she hoped he would not mind it. She of course had a moral code and was no monster who only cared for her own safety.

~That passage nearby us requires to be opened up from the inside a few miles out of the city you can find another way into the city by way of the sewers. I'm sure you won't mind it the exit is a few miles within the sewer passage that leads to under the fortress within the city with a hatch that is poorly maintained. The last way is not so simple...but it will offer a direct route to by pass the gate and flank from the sides of the city. These of course are guarded they are on the opposite sides of the city a long time ago they were used as a quicker way for guards search the woods and get teams of guards out here. But they can be opened from the outside and the inside by simply applying pressure to the walls. If you ask me it's a poor design but the attack that awaits any who enter this way will not be pleasant. The only time they are not watched is when the guard switch personal. They seem to do so at Dawn and Dusk and at Midnight. But It takes a few minutes to switch guards perhaps due to people not taking the job as a job more as a time to goof off. But just cause of this...does not mean they are not highly trained. I understand of a few people die and I know that I can't say I didn't know of the chance of it. You could easily get someone within the city to let someone inside the Market Passage it's a simple pull lever and it's wide enough to allow a carriage to get in but it is being watched when they are aware of a supply run. Once opened it stays open till a someone pulls it again and be aware it makes quite a bit of noise...i hope it will help you.~

Alice felt better but at the same time felt her heart crush her chest with regret knowing well the small group inside the city who planned a rebellion but could never pull it off would fight back. Last she checked they didn't care if a sheep of a civilian got in the way either. Taking a few more bites of the cracker she was offered the bitter taste went away but it still was a source of energy. She smiled a little shoving away the doubt in her eyes wearing a small knapsack around her waist. Pulling out leafs that held inside them small strips of jerky from where she was from. Carefully unfolding them and offering half of the jerky within one folded leaf container which was about 5 strips. ~It's from my homeland the people there like to hunt game for the most part and before I left I was given a lot of jerky to take with. It isn't like rations and it isn't spoiled by any means try some a gift from me.~
To prove what she offered was not anything lethal she took a small bite out of a strip of jerky tasting smokey still and packing in a lot of flavor having some joy show as she ate it warming her up a little.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Smirking frome beneath the black cloth Kronsire quickly wrapped up the remainder of his rations in the paper wrapping, tying a tight knot with the string he still had in his hand. Slipping the rations back into his satchel he thanked Alice for the information, he now had something to bring to his superiors about Midland that was more than worthwhile, and could give himself a nice raise if everything went as planned in the future. "Thank you for the information, it will be put to good use by my superiors, I'm sure of it." Taking in a deep breathe of the cold crisp air Sire let out a relaxed sigh as if a large weight had been taken off his shoulders, not that he had been overtly stressed by his mission to begin with. Though, a job well done does relieve the soul of harshness. Taking the offered jerky after Alice finished talking about it as a gift Kronsire took a small bite of his share. Immediately he felt a tinge of regret for offering Alice such pathetic rations considering the smoky flavor of the food he had in his hand was much tastier, a nice change from cheap military grade food. "Ah!" Sire explained in the darkness after the first few bites, "I'm ashamed for having offered such distasteful rations to you after you've given me some of this jerky, Haha." Sire laughed quietly as his eyes lit up with happiness. "Forgive the exclamation I've been living off those crackers for so long I've actually forgotten that they are bitter and lack a nice texture..." Sire chuckled again in his deep voice as he finished the jerky in his hands as quickly as they had ended up in his possession. "Ah that was good eaten for a nice snack, I feel a bit revitalized after having something different. Though I'm not sure if they have as many nutrients as the rations it was a nice change of pace for a meal. Thank you." Sire finished as he closed his visor with a snap as he fastened the metal clamps to lock the visor down once again.

Taking a few steps closer to the wall again, Kronsire placed both his hands on the false stone section as he pushed it with a little bit of his strength. It did not move at all. "Yes... this will do..." he muttered to himself as he turned to Alice once again. "You say you are wanted in this city right? If you don't find it rude I want to know something about the inner city, I've never been but I've heard many stories about Midland's market district. Do you happen to know if the blacksmith shops happen to produce any worthwhile equipment?" Sire asked with childish innocence as he looked up at the high battlements which almost seemed to disappear into the sky. "Oh, it has nothing to do with my mission, I'm just curious is all. I'm an armor and weapon smith myself, I make and produce armor and weapons for those who want them, my current armor is hand made by me, not to brag of course." The giant said as he waved his hand through the red plumes of his helmet, the tough bristles giving way to his hand as they folded down and popped back up as his hand left the pluming. "It's just a hobby of mine."

Seeing if the assassin was willing to talk naturally about things, Kronsire kept roaming the area where they both stood as he swept  some snow off of simpler trap mechanisms, revealing some tripwire which he disarmed with his blade that he drew out expertly. Covering up the disarmed trap, Sire sheathed his blade again. With his mission technically complete except for some more research on the outlying topography of the land, the knight relaxed his shoulders, leaning against one of the trees he wondered what he should do. He did not want to return to camp too early and deal with the mess his former friend had caused by attacking, but at the same time Kronsire wanted to know more about the assassin who seemed less of the assassins in The Legion, who were more dark and sinister, or at the very least jerks.

"If you've gotten rid of their second in command who hired you to do it? If you can't reveal your source that's understandable for an assassin as yourself, but it seems a bit out of place for only going after the second in command if you were hired."
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Alice smirked a little at the complement from the food she had offered him but she was unable to see what this man's expression was when he asked about the Markets Black Smith she wondered why he would ask that question perhaps it was to siege the knowledge to gain some advantage in his own style. But in all reality she was cautious of his tone of voice picking up some small vibes of persuasion but non the less she would tell him if it helped the city be reborn. Putting away the remaining jerky strips she had back into the leaf fold and into the knapsack. Cleaning up her face briefly she spoke in a manner that gave her voice the undertones of caution masking them with a tone of curiosity. ~ The local black smith here?..i am aware that he supplies the military here with good weapons and armor one of the few reasons I have difficulty fighting them. He some skill in it and I did once observe the armor he created deflecting a projectile with ease. I can't say for sure what the projectile was but it moved at quick speeds never left a dent more like it brand spanking new afterwords. And from what I could it was very durable when the guards move about they seem to be hindered by the weight at all. You would most likely need to see the armor for your self and examine it. That pit fall you passed may have a few samples no one ever cleans the pits out..it's rather unpleasant actually...I'm sure it's still weak at the joints as any armor would have it's weakness. But it would seem..pit falls..are any guards bane.~

Alice kept up with the man being wary of traps as she walked simply walking around them but since she was behind Sire she was sure he would disarm most of them but she was still on the look out. Listing as he asked her about who hired her she was a little amused that the one who did was no one other then the black smith. She spoke with a giggle almost at the reason for the hiring a little insanity slipped into the undertone of her voice. ~The Black smith hired me...said the 2nd in command was starting to attempt a a cut in supplies he was getting each month. So I was hired..and if you find it strange I didn't go after the ruler well..the guards here are not push overs..you would have an easier time with them then I would in all honesty. The joints may be the weak point but my daggers even if they were made with the same materials can't break the joints. Fighting one of them would be a challenge non the less a whole squad of them..as I said..the “Ruler” likes to hide and as I hear the guards are planning a revolt soon. Not all of them but a handful so the Black Smith is crafting them higher grade armor and weapons. If I didn't kill the 2nd he would have stopped the higher quality goods from getting to him. Before you do anything with the intent to invade you may wish to get in contact with the rebels and the guards who wish the ruler dead...~Alice walked along with sire enjoying the cold air. Observing his actions as he scanned the walls wondering what he had planned to do with her information.

Last edited by SerephTheUnbound on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 pm

As they continued to talk to each other, Kronsire felt an odd vibe from Alice, though he was no psychologist in any sense of the word, he did have experience with people, more so than he would want. Sire felt that the girl was cautious, at least for a little while as her tone seemed to change in time. As Sire continued on his walk around the walls he kept disarming traps and covering them back up in the snow, so even if the guards did find them they would have to dig up the snow constantly to tell which traps worked and which did not any longer. Working his way back towards the pitfall he dread think what kind of faces he would see once he removed the false floor that blended into the ground. It took several minutes to reach the pitfall again, since Sire had decided to disarm the traps he ran into on the way back. Finally reaching the pitfall the words which the woman had spoken had sunken in. Swallowing the excess saliva Kronsire gripped the edge of the covering that hid the pitfall, ripping it out of the ground with one mighty jerk of the arm snow fell into the hole that used to sit on the edges of the opening.

Before looking at the numerous dead bodies blow, Sire turned to Alice and asked a single question before continuing with his research. "What do you find most detestable about the human spirit?" Turning to the pit Sire peered down the dim dark whole, expecting to see the frozen terror of death. It was exactly what he found. Terror stricken faces, horrid grimaces filled with regret as their pale blue hands gripped the spikes piercing their very bodies as the dried blood encrusted itself on their wounds, a large pool of dried, frozen, blood lay at the very bottom of the pitfall where dismembered body parts also lay. A pale hand could be seen in the dark as its ring finger glinted with that of a wedding band, someone's husband. Sighing at the sight before him, Kronsire looked around the bodies from above taking into account the faces staring back at him, their eyes frozen and clouded in death's color. The beady eyes still holding onto the last emotion each victim felt in their final moments. Hatred, depression, regret, jealousy, contempt, and especially fear. Yes, fear was a dominant emotion Kronsire saw in the eyes of the dead soldiers and any who have fallen into the trap themselves.

"Yes... the armor is high quality as you say, despite the wounds the soldiers inflicted in the spike pit, the armor is nearly unscathed, despite the steep fall... The armor smith is a talented one, with the metal he uses one could make an array of high quality armor and weapons with ease..." Sire spoke as he drew his blade and carefully lifted up an armored hand that was near the top of the pit. Raising the arm was a challenge as the body had stiffened from the rigor-mortis and the cold having made the body even harder to move. Reaching his free hand down he grabbed the arm and swiftly hacked the unarmored part of the body with his sharpened blade. The crunching of skin sounding more like the crunching of ice as the brittle bone broke at the elbow joint. Holding his prize out of the pit, Sire took off the gauntlet of the dismembered arm, tossing the arm back into the pit Sire examined the metal with great interest. "This is better than I thought, and also a problem if the guard here have access to such high quality resources. I must get my hands on some of this raw material at some point, but that is for a different time." putting the small gauntlet into his satchel Kronsire placed the false-flooring over the pitfall again as he covered it back up with snow as best he could, a majority of it having fallen into the pit.

"Say... what do you think of taking a walk further down the wall? I want want to see if there are any natural spots in the wall that are lower than the others, or have any dirt buildup next to the stone work, if you don't mind." Sire asked as he stood up again after crouching. "These rebels you spoke of, along with the restlessness in general seem to play right into my hands as well, if I can get in touch with them at some point it would be beneficial, but for now I'll leave it at that. It's too dark to enter the city without attracting attention normally, and you're a wanted woman." Sire chuckled from beneath his visor again, as he waited for a response before moving.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:34 am

Alice noticed he fell silent for a bit as she followed him to where the pit was located watching him jerk out a pale and frozen arm even the sight of these bodies and dead corpses did not bug her in the slightest. Having a rather fun part of her that enjoyed killing but of course no one was around to watch her hunt her marks to discover this part of her. She was impressed how he was placing each trap putting them back into the ground and she was sure to avoid them. After a moment of she heard him ask the question that seemed to be targeting her mentality it shocked her a little that someone would ask what she disliked most about the human spirit. She truly had many dislikes within the choices people made with the gift they have been given. She spoke in a rather perplexed tone but non the less dropped her caution her tone was hinted with slight madness her eyes almost focusing for a moment as she spoke. ~ I dislike the choices they make...the evils they feel they are so rightfully obligated to perform. It's like watching children play King of the hill...they don't care who they knock down and they don't care who they crush to get to the top...I can't say that truly care for people but I know I do care to dispatch greedy rulers and all who follow....don't they know...eventually the the scum of what they leave behind them will drown them? By now that scared creature who sits in his prison of iron will be getting the news that his 2nd is dead..i imagine he will be ordering all that he can to defend him..making it all the easier to get inside the city. Isn't paranoia funny? It leaves an open wound that is so easy...to exploit..~

Alice snapped out of her trance after a few moments hearing the man comment about the high grade armor her heart beat previously racing just thinking about stuffing the ruler with her own hands and making him suffer. Now calming down and her eyes returning to a normal state, listing as she nodded to his comment about taking a further walk still speechless feeling that slight urge of insanity towards her dislikes fill her mind. She had heard everything he said finally after a moment speaking in a almost fearful tone but not of him of her self. Her voice shaken enough for anyone to notice looking adrift almost. ~ Yes I am wanted..for more then killing that man..i am not even on good terms with the rebels I have left guards hanging from the barracks of the rooms that they sleep..but I suspect with the over flow of traps no one has been out here to clean it up. Normally they would have sent out a squad of troops to clear up the traps it seems they are growing fearful of being infiltrated. As far as I know the only one I can trust Is the black smith..if you want shelter we can head to a temp home I made nearby...it isn't much but I suspect it is better then being out in the cold...after of course we investigate the walls a little more. Forgive my silence I have a lot on my mind...

Alice was quiet but was willing to journey with sire down the wall. Feeling a sense of self dread at what she just thought of in her own head it made her sick but at the same time it made the hole in her soul fill up when she killed someone who deserved it or did wrong. She shivered not from the cold from the feeling of her spine running up her back with a chill wind. Her heart was slow beating but it still raced a little almost numbing all her senses out for a moment. She had just gave away information that would end a city while she felt sad that it would most likely be victim to invasion the idea of the wrong suffering made her smile just a little. Frozen in thought she snapped out of it yet again falling forward slightly from the sudden sound of silence in the woods thankfully no trap was in front of her quickly leaning to the wall hanging on for dear life holding her self up. Breathing a little heavy she had to nearly gasp for air.

~I need to get a grip..i am truly sorry..just lately I keep feeling this..urge inside of me to overwork my job requirements...at least if it involves snuffing out the life from creatures so...greedy..let's get a move on shall we...it is getting late..and don't worry about me..being an assassin has a very deep tow on..ones sanity.. Alice stood back up catching her breathe before facing the man again shivering still but keeping up a strong pose as she waited for sire to take the lead again.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 am

Feeling a twitch in the back of his mind Kronsire wondered what was going through the woman's mind, she did not seem 'normal' in the sense of the word. At the very least Sire did not worry too much, even if she sounded a tad crazy he was not the type to judge on mentality; after all, Alice had provided him with solid information and seemed to have a conscience in and of itself. Responding quickly to Alice's last comment, seeing as she started to breathe heavily and her voice seemed shaken. "Are you alright?" Sire asked out of concern as he turned to face the assassin before moving onward. Watching her body language and motions as she spoke. It reminded him of his past self a little. Sensing she had caught her breathe again, the knight noticed she shivered, he had no idea if it was from the cold or not, but he offered his cloak to the girl before turning back to the task at hand. "If you're cold take my cloak, its thick and warm, made from nice thick cloth from the Southern islands, it took a while for me to procure the material but it is nice and warm even for tonight." If she agreed to take the cloak, Sire would take off his large red cloak and hand it to the woman, if not he would leave it be and continue walking.

"I only need to see this section of the wall where the treeline ends into the small clearing up ahead. From there I can make out all the information I need about this side of the wall. And I should be good for tonight." Kron spoke as he moved in the crunching snow. Moving forward through the light frost covering Sire rubbed his gloved hands together in anticipation as he felt a twinge of excitement pass through his body. The mission was nearly complete for tonight and soon he could rest where ever he ended up. Moving along the forested passages a sense of peace entered Kronsire's mind as the stillness of nature encompassed his outlook on life for a tiny moment, the quiet, the steady sound of footsteps, a calming view of nature, despite some traps that stuck out of the snow cover. He felt at peace for the time being. Turning to Alice, who was most likely still following, Sire asked to see if she was doing any better, concern filling his voice. "Are you alright still? You were breathing rather heavily back there. I know what you said, I can relate to a point, fighting in bloodbaths and battles does take a toll on the mind..." Sire trailed off as he remembered his last fight. The thrill of battle, the torture of the deaths around him. Becoming lost in thought for a moment Sire shook his head as he escaped his little daydream.

Reaching the end of the treeline, Sire peered out from behind a tree quickly after seeing some lantern lights further up on the wall. "Get behind something, there are guards on the wall here... seems they aren't too stupid for once." He spoke urgently as he stayed hidden in the trees and frozen shrubbery. Peering into the meadow Sire looked at the wall structure and the land directly in front of it. "The land is perfectly flat in front of the wall it seems..." He whispered as he looked around the clearing. Turning over to Alice, as he still hid himself behind a tree trunk. "That's good enough for now, it's better if we don't stay here too long, the area has guardsmen and if they have a patrol in the clearing we might be seen, or at the very least slow us down if we have to travel around them." Moving away from the trees and further into the woods, Sire waited for Alice's next move, if they decided to go to the temporary home, Sire would follow willingly. "If we go to this home of yours we should do it now while it's still dark, otherwise we will have to deal with any beasts that wake up in this forest." Full knowing that this area had beasts and monsters in it, Sire was all the more willing to leave the area for a safe haven, not wanting to be eaten alive be a monster than controlled nen.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 am

Alice was stable and was only reminded of triggers that brought up the mere sensation of killing seeing the dead bodies in the pit only made it worse on her mind. Hearing the voice of sire break past her dreaming state of despair. She had been offered the red coat simply looking it for a moment speaking in a normal tone now with the shaken undertone gone. ~ I'm fine..just let's go one ahead...no need to worry about me. But thank you for showing concern I am happy to see at least one human that cares.~. Alice was no longer shivering and seemed to be fine for the most part quietly following Sire as they continued along. Her heart grew still hearing sire speak of guards nearby sinking into silence she did not want to fight them not even with the aid of Sire. From the sounds of it she could hear them as clear as he could keeping her breathes quiet taking cover nearby sire when he had pointed out the guards. Knowing well how armed they are she agreed with him in making a break for her temp home. Pulling her mask back up on her face she quietly followed Sire deeper into the woods turning to him speaking in a whisper that was half full of dread and caution.

~My home is a few minutes from here we should be able to make it there without any trouble. The beasts tend to not bother me but I have never been face to face with one so we should make haste and I would wager that they would wake up if we have a fight with the guards. Quietly follow me. And again..thanks for the offer of your coat...i was just cold from the thought of...enjoying what I do...any assassin will say they don't enjoy it..but give it time..and soon it's all you can do to justify it..quickly this way...~ Alice quietly spoke trailing off after she finished her speech. Tapping sire's arm as to Que him to follow her. She was hoping he was following as she slipped into the woods taking a off set trail which included winding paths and small hints such as crushed branches on the ground which pointed in a direction some meant to lead others meant to mislead. Moving as quietly as she could she spent about 3 minutes guiding Sire and her self.

She soon reached a small building with a closed door with no light under the door. Silently she made her way to the door pulling out a small platinum key but instead of the knob being found in the front it was actually in the lower part hidden by a slide out wood carving revealing the small key hole. Bending down on her knees she inserted the key within turning it to hear a faint sound that unlocked the door. Pulling out the key she turned the knob and opening the door. The room within the building was in poor shape but at least it was insulated to keep heat in or what little hear could be held within. It had a cooking pot which was located just under a opening for a chimney that still functioned. Lucky on her end this building was used to hold lost travelers not so long ago so it was still clean for the most part. It was empty for now but had a low stack of wood in the corner. The floor was made from stone but at the least heat was retained fairly well.

The room had a makeshift bed in the corner held up by stone blocks and a bored of thick wood. With leafs as a base filler to mimic a normal bed and thick blankets which she stole that went over the leafs looking to be made with various animal pelts. It looked large enough for a few people but she did keep back up blankets if someone needed to sleep in the building for the night. The door was made rather well looking to be used as a military bunker having steel reinforcements and a rather complex lock. Along with a changing room that was located in the back near the low stack of fire wood which she normally gathered in the day. The room beside it had a little cover for if she needed some privacy and a small bathing device which was still working by some miracle since the city's water went out this far.

Making her way to the fire place she picked up a few large pieces of wood from the stack and placed them inside making a spark and in turn creating a flame using one of her Daggers and a piece of steel to generate a flame to ignite the wood. Trying her best to warm up. The door now closed off for the night and her self and sire if he had followed safe from the woods. Letting the flame in the fire work up a little she sat down on her bed looking over at sire whom she assumed had followed her knowing well any sane man would not dare challenge the beasts of the woods having been known to use nen. She a few traps set outside to get guards away from her home a few of them being sound based which would direct them in another direction or simply awaken the beasts of the woods which would devour the guards most of the time. She spoke in a calm voice now feeling safe and out of danger. Her tone simply blissful that she was here and starting to get warm. ~ I am sorry if I was in a rush..the beast around here are...dangerous most guards are slain by them quite easily. We should be safe now..i have spare blankets and sleeping pads if you need any and even some food stored nearby....at least what I have left I don't really have the chance to hunt..and even when I do I can't keep them long having no way to store them out here in the wild...at most I can preserve small bits of a meal but that's about it..just let me know if you need anything..we can stay here for tonight. I don't have much of a life out here as is...that was my last job here other then that I have no reason to be here..~

Alice paused for a moment feeling a little weird inviting a man into her home but she didn't feel shy about it. Having been awhile since she had any company at all. Picking up her speak again after the slight pause. ~ I have only been here for 2 months..and my jobs are done..so I need to head to a new city anyways..my presence here is...not wanted to say the least. So feel free to leave tomorrow morning..I’m sure you are tired anyways steel armor and the cold..don't feel to good for long durations I would imagine. Even for someone who trained to withstand the cold it's bite still get to ya after awhile.~ Alice fell to her side enjoying the warm bed feeling the cold peel off her slowly. The fire in the fire place had now started to heat the place a little but the room was still rather cold if one was not by it. She knew she had to leave soon knowing the guards would find this place eventually and even then she would just head to a city hoping to not disturb more people like she did here.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:56 am

Feeling the tap on his shoulder Sire nodded in response to Alice as he started to move tree to tree, the two going deeper into the woods, heading towards their new destination. The whole time as they traveled to the house Sire's mind kept jumping from idea to idea. He was not scared of the dark, nor the beasts that lurked in the shadows, rather he was frightened that his ambition could be stopped so easily, one misstep, one unknowing hit to the head, or one meet up with a savage beast more powerful than himself. The very idea of being snuffed out so easily did not sit well in Sire's stomach has a small stomach ache formed. He dared not show his displeasure to Alice, so for the time being he kept his calm on the outside, despite the inner turmoil he felt like a lump of iron sitting in his belly. The cold had started to take its toll as well on the giant man as he moved with crunch after crunch of snow beneath his boots. Wrapping himself in his read cloak he watched Alice's back as they moved forward. Wondering how she survived for so long, she looked no older than possibly the late teen years.

Shuffling in the snow, keeping in eye out between the trees the two went further and further away from Midland's wall until the destination appeared. A small rugged looking home. Watching Alice unlock the door with curiosity Sire made a mental note to buy a door lock like the one he at the small cottage. Simply thinking the idea was ingenious on its own. Following her inside Sire released the cloak from around his body as it hung heavily on his armored shoulders. The plume of his helmet brushing against the door frame as the seven foot man had to duck into the building as to not hit his head. Luckily the ceiling was high enough for one so tall. Stretching his neck Sire wondered around the tiny room as Alice went to work on a fire. Hearing her apology Sire laughed cheerily, his laugh echoing from the metal. "Don't worry about apologizing Alice, and you don't need to concern yourself about me, this cloak and clothing will keep me warm enough." Hearing the comment about tiredness he did feel sluggish after a long day of walking and then scouting all night. "Yes... I am a tad sleepy, I think I'll stay up a little longer wash my face with some melted snow water or something..." Sire trailed off as he sat down on the cold floor, the fire starting to warm up the room.

"So you'll be leaving the area huh? Well if I ever see you again Alice I'll treat you to some better food, heh!" Sire chuckled a she laid down with a clunk as the metal armor hit the flooring. Even in his armor he felt comfortable, having virtually lived in his armor for several years, hiding the many scars underneath the surface of metal and cloth. Seeing as enjoyed the bed Sire pondered where he would go once his mission was complete, possibly to a nice settlement in the Eastern side of the continent, he always heard they had good food. "Before you doze off, what do you plan on doing now? Searching for a new job then?'
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:08 am

Alice lay her head against the bed smiling hearing what sire said she felt bad he didn't need any more warmth but she respected his choice. Hearing for once someone who didn't call her a Murder or insane she felt she had someone to talk to someone who could at least speak with her on an even level. The room was decently heated up by this point the cold feeling fading away now. She turned her body laying on her back. She slipped off the pants she wore along with the shirt that offered up heat resistance. The leggings simply came off revealing a pair of black shorts. The shirt coming off to reveal a rather simple white shirt looking like pajamas of sorts having her more social uniforms in the back room. She was left with exposed legs and arms but since the room was heated up she didn't mind. Simply looking over to sire with a bit of loose hair fallen over her face gently pushing it out of her face. Speaking with a calm voice. ~ A new job..yes I would rather live in a place and have a simple job nothing like what I’m doing here...i really want a big city where people won't judge me for my profession...Midland is gone anyways..the only one of value that I can see is the black smith. The others they won't last long. I don't know where I would find a new job my business of sorts is known when someone comes to me and for the most part I need to stay hidden. Thankfully only Midland knows of me so far but I can't hope every city I go to will destroy it's self~.

Alice was a little shy but she felt as if she wanted to travel with Sire to his home after his mission was done. Maybe she could find a life instead of having to live out in the wilds every where she went. Enjoy the marvel of technology instead of having to settle with what she had in nature. She rolled over on her right side yawning a little before she rolled back over speaking again after she folded in her legs a little. Laughing a little at what she was about to say. ~ It would be fun to go to your land if you didn't mind the company that is....While this city is dying I don't think it will be any time soon it gets destroys it's self. And really maybe I could find something else to do other then be an assassin....but I don't see that happening ...the mind of a killer never fades people like can't really forget  who we are. If anything think over it if you don't take me along I will just stay here a little longer but I would not mind the adventure. It's a nice break from this violence...

Alice slipped off into sleep after she finished what she said pulling a blanket over her body snuggling up and getting warm. Drifting off into a sleep she had left her daggers and mask and other gear on the floor next to her organized nicely at least still half awake tired and very exhausted she muttered something in her sleep and journey into rest. ~ Don't worry...they just don't understand you..~ Alice squirmed a little in her sleep shaken a little drifting off hoping the man named Sire would take her along on his mission. Other wise she would simply move to another location and do as she did now not knowing anyone and overall just taking a job. Hopefully not gaining any negative attention.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:34 am

"A new job hmm..." Sire muttered to himself as Alice slipped into sleep, watching as she pulled the blanket over her body. Wanting to stay quiet as she slept, Sire contemplated all that had just transpired between the two. Thinking as the night began to wane ever so slightly, Kronsire could not sleep at that moment, too man thoughts entering and leaving his mind. He could offered Alice companionship, it would not hurt to offer, she seemed nice enough in her own way, and he did not begrudge her mentality for even he had many problems. Oh how Sire missed his marionettes, he longed to act out a drama of his life, and listen to their advice as he always did. In truth he was scared of saying yes to the woman who slept on the bed. As he looked over at her elegant figure Sire became reminded of what had happened to his family, by his own hands no less. Being unable to control himself fully, he did not want to see another tragedy, not another murder by his own hands.

Quickly shaking off the morbid feelings that made him depressed Sire became more comfortable on the hard floor as he placed his cloak over his body tightly, his armor and clothing keeping him warm enough as the fire kept on flickering underneath the chimney. He prayed no one would see the smoke stack and come investigate, that was all he thought about the fire. Sire closed his eyes, mauling over what he should say in the morning to her. He deeply wanted to offer her some peace she seemed to want, but the knight could not guarantee anything, all he was was a commander of a battalion of soldiers, nothing more. Before he slipped into a night's sleep, it dawned on the man. He should start his utopia one person at a time. Sire needed to fight the fears that throttled him every waking hour of his existence, and haunted his dreams.

Yes, Kronsire would tell Alice yes. A traveling companion would not be so bad, and if he could offer any bit of solace in the fact they are traveling together, even if temporarily, Sire would let Alice know in the morning. Before Sire could again try and sleep he heard Alice mutter something in her sleep. Peering over the bed from his position he smiled a sad smile, "I'll try to understand you, I must try to understand everyone in order to create the best utopia I possibly can..." Sire muttered without realizing it before he laid back down on the floor. Closing his eyes once again the scarred man slept. His dreams fluttering slowly into his unconscious like a dainty butterfly over a flower. How Kronsire hoped his dreams would stay cheerful, not wanting to experience the terrible night-terrors that woke him up every night. His brain forcing him to relive his murderous acts upon his parents and siblings. He did not want to witness the blood again, he did not want to wake up several times in his sleep. But as the fire flickered softly, the flames licking the air, Sire finally fell into a comfortable sleep, his dreams slowly turning into his normal restless nights once again. Though for Alice's sake, Sire did not move that night, containing himself to his spot on the floor, not making a lot of noise. Drifting in and out of sleep the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:10 am

Alice felt the daze of waking up feeling a little hungry as well the feeling to clean her self up with a morning shower she slowly pushed off the blankets that draped her body a little heavy from hos thick they were she quietly yawned sitting up in her bed pulling up the blankets and folding them back up placing them on top of the bed. Stumbling like a zombie Alice walked into the back room where the cloths were found along with a shower that still functioned this building being an old bunker used by the troops in the past but was now forgotten by some miracle still getting water right from the city. Hoping she didn't wake up Sire she removed her cloths folding them besides the small shower and taking a step inside the shower. Messing with the knobs to make sure the water was a good temperature she cleaned her self up using stolen shampoo and conditioner to get her hair cleaned up as well. The steam of the shower filled the room rather quickly finishing her shower grabbing cloths from a makeshift rack that held in it a uniform she favored to wear. Pulling it from the rack of cloths she put on clean cloths along with the outfit she had. Having a square mirror in the room as well she calmed her hair making it look nice drying it off with a towel and simply just getting out the morning knots she had in her hair. After about 15 minutes she was awake and well clean.

Alice's little outfit was a simple skirt with a matching shirt that had the look of a school uniform with rolled up sleeves instead of long sleeves. She wore stockings on her legs that were white along with what looked like another pair of shoes she was wearing the night before. Looking like a common student and not at all like an assassin she yawned a bit yet again picking up a few pieces of fire wood and placing them inside the fire place. Waiting for a bit and also blowing on the fire she set a cooking fire up carefully moving a steel pot over it hanging from just inside the fire having done this before she started it. Going back into the room she had carried out some preservative wrapped pieces of meat that were sealed inside what looked like bags but seemed to be well contained. Filling the pot with some water carefully placing in a few pieces of meat that were about the size of of a dinner plate. Adding in some vegetables from the market which were stolen of course along with various other ingredients. Letting this combination meal stir for about an hour Alice had made some rather good smelling soup for breakfast. Making enough for herself and Sire. Having a strong and tasty texture she carefully pulled out the pot from above the fire that was attached to a sliding iron shaft which let the pot go inside and outside of the fireplace. Grabbing a few bowls from a shelf nearby and placing them on a small table near the middle of the room. Pouring in some soup from the pot into both bowls.

Getting two spoons she set one by each bowl and looked over to Sire not having a clue if he was up or sleeping still. From the evidence of shifting she figured he was still asleep and maybe the food would wake him up. Taking a seat in a chair having brought one up beside her own for sire if he wished to sit by her or simply sit on the floor. Letting the bowls cool off a little before taking a small taste of the soup having good flavors and being hot enough to bring out each flavor even more that the it offered. Smiling with glee at this point she slowly ate her breakfast enjoying it and filling that void which was her hungry stomach.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Creator's Inventory
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Finally waking up with deep bags under his eyes, Kronsire moved sluggishly has his cloak fell from his side and onto the floor, having untied it in the middle of the night. Blinking slowly, Sire yawned loudly as he looked around the tiny house. He did not see Alice at that point, but he was not too concerned as he heard movement towards the back and the sounds of water. Steam creeping in the air. Figuring she was bathing, the soldier crawled slowly to the bed near him and used his to help himself up. By now Sire was regretting not taking the blanket and asking for a pillow of some sort as he slept, and the crick in his neck made him regret not asking even more so. Looking around the house, it being more brightly lit in the daytime light, Kron yawned again as he lumbered up onto his feet. Not full knowing what he should do as she cleaned herself up, Kron figured he'd breathe in some fresh air while she was busy. Gripping both sides of his heavy helmet Kronsire popped it off his head as the black cloth also came off, as it was connected to the inside of the helmet. Playing the with the plumage of the helmet for a second he put it near his feet as he sat down on the floor, his back against the bed.

Nervous that the woman may walk out at any moment, Kronsire strained his tired ears in her direction so he would not be caught without wearing his helmet. Taking off both of his metal gauntlets and metal greaves, Sire relaxed more so as he then unclasped the shiny breastplate from his body. Letting the crumpled and wrinkly clothes hang from his enormous body, Sire let out a sigh as he rubbed his face with both gloved hands to wipe away the sleepiness. Kron figured he would travel without the armor for the time being, placing the greaves and gauntlets inside his breastplate, they interlocked inside as they were meant to for easy storage. Taking the black cloth hood from the helmet, Sire placed it around his scarred face, his head bald as he always kept it well shaved due to the hair growing in ugly patterns and patches due to the numerous wounds suffered throughout life. Tying the black cloth hood around his head, everything was covered but his eyes and eyebrows, which still showed one major scar going across his right eyebrow down into his eye and then following down the top of his cheekbone. There were a few smaller scars and scratches around the visible part of his face, but everything else was cloaked. Clasping the helmet onto the breastplate as well, Sire took out the straps so the whole set of armor acted like a small backpack. By the time he had finished all of this Alice had stepped out of the shower and was all dressed and clean.

"Good morning..." Kronsire murmured tiredly as he waved with his gloved hand. Watching as she lit up the fireplace with new wood and started to cook, Sire looked gratefully in her direction, Kronsire's clothes consisting of dark purple padded pants, stripped with black and white edges in traditional renaissance style as they puffed out slightly. His shirt being of the same material, as the sleeves puffed out as well in the same pattern near Kronsire's biceps. With dark black leather boots and gloves to match. Smiling from beneath his cloth mask, Kron stood up and wandered over to the shower area. Entering the back room as Alice was cooking, Sire moved his mask out of the way for a moment to wash his face with cold water. It was surprising to know there was operational pipes this far away from the city. Figuring he could also use a shower, Sire  strapped his facemask back on and went into the main room and procurred his satchel from the corner, taking a small bar of soap made in his homeland, Sire went back into the backroom. Speaking from the back room Kronsire spoke in his tired voice to Alice, partially in the form of a warning, not wanting anyone to see his body. "I'm going to wash up since you've finished if you don't mind... thank you for starting food also... that was is very kind of you..." Sire finished as he started to take off his thick padded garments. Plopping them on the floor in a muddled pile, he did not have a change of clothes in his satchel, since he figured he would be back at camp by now, but Sire did not mind as they were not smelly or overtly filthy. Taking a minute to turn on the shower, Sire was again impressed, keeping the water cold so as to not make more steam in the house he stepped into the chilly water and rinsed himself off before he took the bar of soap he had with him and started to clean. The soap smelling of sea shells and island breezes, like a good day at the beach.

Spending only about five minutes actually bathing in cold water, Sire stepped out and threw his clothes on without drawing, the less time he was naked the less time he would have to worry about his mutilated body. Placing the mask back on after his padded clothing and undergarments, Sire put on his boots and gloves. With watermarks all over his clothes, Sire walked back to the fire where he figured Alice still was. "Ah that was refreshing, the water really does wake one up." Sire spoke, each movement making the black mask move as it was clutched to his face from the water. Taking a seat that Alice must have pulled up, Sire said "Thank you," again as he followed suit of Alice who had put soup in the bowls. "Smells great Alice," Sire chimed again as he was much less groggy. Tasting some of the soup he was jealous that the woman had a good talent for cooking. "This is good, much better than any of the cooks at camp can muster up, then again all thy are given are cheap ingredients for on the go." Pausing for a moment, Sire recollected what he thought about last night before sleeping, feeling a bit giddy he put down his soup and pondered for a while on how to let Alice know she could come with him on his travels back.

A few seconds passed before Sire decided the path eh would take. "Hey Alice," Sire spoke, looking at her face, into her eyes if he could, "About what you said last night... I'd like to offer you a new job..." Waiting to judge her reaction before continuing Sire grinned beneath his black mask, his clothes having dried off now. "Why don't you come with me to the many islands of The Legion? I can't say that you will find what you want there, but if you will allow me to be your companion for a while I would be happy to travel with you as well to my homeland. Of course if you want to..." Sire ended sheepishly as he took a big gulp of soap, his mask being surprisingly clean from eating with it on.
Back to top Go down
SerephTheUnbound

SerephTheUnbound

Creator's Inventory
Tokens:
Crafting Exp:
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Alice was a little quiet after having just woke up even the shower didn't wake her up all the way the soup she made doing it's part in giving her energy. Hearing sire speak she nodded silently after he spoke saying he was going to wash up and clean himself. Not really minding she understood he announced it so she would not walk in on him naked and exposed. After a few more bites of the soup she smiled briefly in a rather tired fashion tasting her own cooking. Hearing Sire walk out of the backroom she saw him all cleaned up but still wearing that black mask which hid his face previously. All she could see with her drifting eyes was a scar that seemed to be along his right eye but she was not worried if he hid his own face. Everyone had something to hide after all. Feeling the large man take a seat beside her she felt the table shake just a little making her jump ever so slightly nervously laughing a bit trying to shake off the silly scare that was partly blame for her half aware state. Sire had complemented her food which did bring a smile to her face but after this he had asked her for a job. To travel with him to his homeland. Speaking in a more alive voice then she would have before and starting to wake up her undertone shined with excitement that was burred under her tired voice. ~A job..i am happy you thought about it but to me it would be more then a job it would be a experience a privilege really. So yes I will go with you besides..all I have here is this home and a city that is dying..and thanks for complementing my food I mean it isn't the best but it's something at least. I will get my things together and I can bring a few blankets if I need I can't carry a lot due to my small frame but I can at least gather what I need. And feel free to have seconds as well. I wish I had something to preserve the soup in...well give me a few minutes and thank you for taking me along with you.~

Alice was a bit more perky in her tone as she spoke standing up and gathering what she needed such as her cloths and other things such as her daggers which she carried on her skirt with a slot that held them on her side. Having a military style backpack gathering inside it knifes and other supplies even medicine she stole form the city. Gently placing in a blanket inside it with a small pillow along with her cloths having at least 3 pairs of cloths so she can stay in clean cloths. Being able to at least carry the backpack she took about 12 minutes to get all of her things together along with them shampoo and other cleaning materials for personal bathing. Placing the backpack by the door she smiled a bit stretching a little and working out the tired in her body. ~I am ready when you are I can't say I have anything to save the rest of the soup or seal it to later use. But we can get our fill here I have all my things I need now and I can't wait to see your homeland..should be better then this place. Alice Alexander Vesanus I will now work for you and beside you I hope my efforts satisfy your needs!~ Alice spoke in a happy voice putting out the fire that she used to cook the soup having a small amount left inside the pot she figured whoever found this bunker and the key to it. Planning to hide it outside somewhere to find for the next one to use. Walking back to the door she leaned on the wall putting the backpack on feeling the weight a little but not bugging her to much.

~Closed Thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls   [FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls Empty

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED][BETA] Tearing Down Old Walls
Page 1 of 1