NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Role Play Laws I_vote_lcapRole Play Laws I_voting_barRole Play Laws I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Role Play Laws Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Role Play Laws Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Role Play Laws Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Role Play Laws Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Role Play Laws Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Role Play Laws Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Role Play Laws Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Role Play Laws Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Role Play Laws Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Role Play Laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ¤0
Crafting Exp:
Role Play Laws Left_bar_bleue55/5000Role Play Laws Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Role Play Laws Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Laws   Role Play Laws EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 am

RP Rules

1. You may not take control of another person unless you control an NPC that you added. Or have permission from the owner.

2. Staff will judge when you would be in fatigue or if you lost, this rule only takes effect if the participants in a thread can not decide themselves.

3. Any thread with “{CLOSED}” in it requires permission in order to take part. Author of the thread is allowed to give permission

4. If a thread has started, please be courteous and ask if you may join, not against the rules, however it is common courtesy.

5. If you have any edits or tier ups, they do not take effect in any threads you joined prior to the changes, only new ones after, however with permission from all members in a thread, you may use changes, if they are logical.

6. Posts must be at least 2 paragraphs unless judged not enough to make 2 paragraphs worth of RP. Either original poster or staff will tell you if it is OK to make less in this case.

7. No Metagaming!

8. No God modding! Do not make your character go to extents not possible or extremely sketchy, unlike in anime, you are not allowed to get some strange boost of strong power to take out your opponent at near death, unless you some how have an ability as such. (Willpower be damned!)

9. These rules are subjected to change.

10. Power of attack will go off this base, there can be in between attacks.
Light: Weaker oriented attacks, though primarily faster. Light based attacks aren't game changing unless put to good use, these tend to consist of punches, ordinary bullets, and low end explosives. At the expense of being weaker they usually have little to no cool downs in use and make up the basis of a character's primary abilities.

Medium: Stronger more average based attacks that do more damaged to enemies, these would consist of larger ranged explosives that can easily damage metal and other beings. When used correctly they can be considered lethal to average humans, and cause more damage than lighter counterparts. At the expense of more damage they tend to be slower or have higher cool downs.

Heavy: Strong attacks and defenses that are meant to be highly damaging or protect against them, they can demolish vehicles and buildings when used haphazardly and are usually a character's special abilities. They consume more power or energy than light and medium and thus cause much more extensive damage. They tend to be slower to make up for the increased damage, or at the expense of higher output they have a longer cool down.

Our forum also runs on a sort of time zone. Every four months is a year and every month is a different season. when making a thread it has to pertain to the season the forum is on

January~ Spring
February~ Summer
March~ Fall
April~ Winter
May~ Spring
June~ Summer
July~ Fall
August~ Winter
September~Spring
October~ Summer
November~ Fall
December~ Winter