NXH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Links

Forum Decrees
Character Template
Official X-Shop
Mission Board
New Apps
Tier Chart
Nen Info
Character Tiering
Crafting Mechanics
Top posters
Kano
Heaven's Arena Rules I_vote_lcapHeaven's Arena Rules I_voting_barHeaven's Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Orange
Heaven's Arena Rules I_vote_lcapHeaven's Arena Rules I_voting_barHeaven's Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Keten
The Count
SerephTheUnbound
Chass
Dice Master
Sojourner
Latest topics
» testest
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Kano Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:58 pm

» Techno Children, plus the woods
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 pm

» [BETA][Social/Combat][Open] Wild Travels and New People
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Orange Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 pm

» Kronsire-Defense-Shield
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» Kronisre-Defense-Armored Cloak
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

» (w.i.p) Blaine's beastary 1.0
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby The Count Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 am

» Estate/Shop/ and Organization Rough Draft
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Kano Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:24 am

» Motorblades, By Emily
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Kano Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

» [BETA][Open] A Duo For The Day?
Heaven's Arena Rules Emptyby Orange Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Heaven's Arena Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder/Owner
Kano

Creator's Inventory
Tokens: ยค0
Crafting Exp:
Heaven's Arena Rules Left_bar_bleue55/5000Heaven's Arena Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (55/5000)
Tickets:

Heaven's Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's Arena Rules   Heaven's Arena Rules EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Welcome to the Heaven's arena, the most popular battle site in the world. With 251 floors have your fill in this continually unending tournament. The Heaven's arena is the place to go if your in need of money, fame, or just overall training. In order to join just post your application in this thread for the character to join.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Name of your character
[b]Entering Tier:[/b]His/Her current tier
[b]Hunter?:[/b]yes or no?
[b]Age:[/b]yep

In order to join as well it will cost a small fee of (XXXX)jenny
your first match will not be ranked and is for the soul purpose of testing where you belong in this tower, a judge will determine which floor you start on. There after each match will also cost (XXXX)Jenny however the victory will be payed twice it (essentially gambling). The higher the floor the higher the price, and higher the reward. No weapons or killing is allowed on floors 1-199, however 200+ allow weapons and [GrimPrescense] tag is on each of them. After reaching floor 200 you no longer gain any prize money for winning a battle, however each battle is worth 3battle threads. If you beat someone you switch the higher floor with yourself, and you must have at least 2 battles every month before being sent back down to floor 200. if this happens repeatedly then you are kicked out of the heavens arena and possibly barred from re-entry.

If you win 10 out of 13 matches then you may challenge a floor master. A floor master holds an entire floor of the building to himself, these floors being 230-250, they have many perks and accommodations that will be written below. If you lose 4 matches then you are sent back down to floor 200.

Every 2 years a special tournament is hosted for the floor masters to take part of, the winner gets to challenge the reigning champ at the penthouse of 251. the tournament is free however it does hold a reward for first second a third place, may be money, or possibly a special item.

Floor room perks
150-200~Free room with basic necessities
200-229~ higher class room with luxurious furniture and electronics
230-235~Multiple Rooms for various purposes If disqualified you just start at 200 again
236-240~ special designed training rooms at disposal
241-245~Access to secret Heavens arena intel, similar to Hunter's database.
246-249~ Access to all recorded fights and intel on fighters within the tower who reached 150 and above
251~Permanent stay at a special room in the arena even if you lose the building, also permanent access to Heavens intel. Hunters gain 1star
(Each floor includes all the perks of the floor under)

Back to top Go down
https://newxhunters.forumotion.com

Heaven's Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1